part 111

I'll try, I have to, I need to but....

Hello everyone. This is not the ending yet, just one step away from it. To be honest i changed the plot a bit because I felt like to do so. Anyways, you won't be waiting until Februaryfor this fic to complete since I had borrowed someone laptop to post my work here. So, I hope you enjoy reading it and see you again in three days or less. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Jiyoon-noona….”

Jimin stop mid-air when he heard his name been said in the conversation between the two stylist noona and obviously they were too immersed In talking, well gossiping was the correct word except the both girls didn’t speak in high-pitched tone that people tend to use when meddling with other’s business.

Apparently it was not a good talking behind the back that Jimin often heard like complimenting how cute he was with that sweater paw and smiley eyes or how y he got when dancing to blood, sweat and tear or that one time that everyone couldn’t keep shut up on how cool and brilliant Jimin was to come up with a good lyric of Lie.

It’s something different and Jimin didn’t like it at all.

“I have no idea, like seriously. Yeah,I can see that Jimin was like having more interest in boy than girl but ….but faking his innocent and pure look just to gain attention from other members is…I don’t know but shameful I guess.”

“No, he’s not faking—“the other girl, Jiyoon who started the conversation corrected her friend.”—but using it as a way to get what he wanted.”

She took a deep breath, feeling guilty that her friend had mistaken it, accusing Jimin with something that very low.

“Look, I’ve been with them for 4 years, seeing them growing in front of me from a little boy to a proud man. I-I just can’t believe that Jimin take people for granted.  Making people to be weak with his cute face while controlling them to follow his will.”

“Oh! I’m sorry. But how can you be that sure? Who told you?” She asked Jiyoon.

Jiyoon looked to her side to make sure that no one was there with them before leaning closer to her friend to whisper something that had her friend to look back at her in surprised, didn’t believe on what she had heard just now.

But she managed to yell out one name before Jiyoon cupped to mute any sound coming from her.

And of course Jimin heard it, clean and very clear and to make it worst, there was only one person with that name in the company. Well, anger and disappointed had taken the whole part of Jimin’s heart, blinded him with nothing accept the point that Jungkook had accused him with something that very immoral.

Jimin stormed out with a determination to confront the said man, without making any sound, a good thing as a flexible and graceful person that even stomping his feet to the ground still wouldn’t produce a loud sound.

”Jungkook didn’t say it” Jiyoon said after calming down her friend.

“Then how?”

“Last week, I heard manager oppa talked with the other oppa about this. That Jungkook turned to his teenager state again, like having a war with himself, doesn’t sleep much and distancing himself from others all the time.”

“And how this thing related to Jimin?”

Another deep breath from her, like she was about to tell something that very burden and heavy to just let it out.

“Jungkook likes Jimin.” A frown could be seen on her friend’s forehead. “Like like love and heart and yeah…something like that.” Jiyoon explained before her friend could open to even ask or breathe for some air. So much information in one day suffocated her a bit.

To add in more misery to the whole story, Jimin had left the room, not listening to everything till the end.

“Everyone had started to notice the change in Jimin’s behavior towards the other members, touching and lingering his hand longer that just a simple touch. He did the same to Jungkook too and it’s nothing wrong actually but not when Jimin could get a hotel room alone for himself while the other had to share and all he had to do was asking Namjoon to talk with the manager. Or that one time when he got Taehyung to change cloth with him just because he looked big and fat in his own outfit that had our cordi unnie to get mad at Taehyung. And there are lots more.”

“Wow, he’s so much like a demanding celebrity.”

“Yeah,indeed.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “Why? Did you fall in love with me too? Because I’m sure that I’ve done it to you too?”

“N-no. I will never fall in love with you.”

“Then, I can do whatever I want because your heart will never falter. Am I right?”

“Yes. I am very sure.” Jungkook said arrogantly and confidently.

Hearing how confident and bold Jungkook was at that time humored Jimin but he held his laughter because of the pain he felt in his heart, like receiving a second shot after another one that hurt like hell, no Jimin was willing to choose living in the hell rather than had Jungkook to smash his heart into nothing.

That furious and too confident look in Jungkook’s eyes irritated Jimin so much that affecting his brain to not functioning well. Kissing Jungkook or being kissed by Jungkook was one of Jimin wishes during Christmas, New Year, before sleep, after sleep, his birthday and even on Jungkook’s birthday.

The urge, the tempting to feel that lip came crashing like a very strong wave that Jimin had no time to stop his body from moving forward, ready to accomplish its mission. Finally, his lip on Jungkook’s lip.

Jimin could hear the loud gasp from every corner of the room but he ignored it, focusing on feeling and storing the memory of kissing Jungkookin his brain for future used. After a good 5 seconds, he broke the kiss to see a shocked and frozen good looking boy in front of him. Jungkook did blink once before Jimin turned to leave the crime scene, like a satisfied serial killer for killing the victim without any evidence left. At least that was what Jimin had tried to be, to hide the nervous and the trembling state he was now.

Jimn was positive that he had escaped from that stuffing room by closing the door shut behind his back but well to his dismay, it was just a dream, an imagination after all since right now, in front of him, standing there, the almighty and always on top maknae, trapping Jimin’s small body with his well-build one.

And yet again, Jimin could hear another gasp, confirming his question that they were still in the room with the others. Luckily, there were no managers or stylist noona or cordi noona or even worst, PD-nm there with them. Thing could get more awkward and tensed than it had now if they were present at that time..

“What?” Jimin asked, annoyed at the silent but killing stare from Jungkook.

“Did…did you kiss other hyungs too before?” The one thing that Namjoon hated the most, Jungkook in his jealous state. A very thin and flat voice that Jungkook used now had Jimin to cower a bit.

“What do you mean—“

“Did you kiss me, on my lip with the same lip you used to kiss other hyungs?” Jungkook cut him.

“Of course.  Jungkook, I just have one mouth.” It’s so innocent and something that kid would answer back. Yoongi and Jin coughed a bit to stop themselves from laughing out loud because Jungkook had asked the stupidest question ever and Jimin had the tendency to answer it in serious way.

“Where did you kiss hyungs? On their lips too?”

Jimin seemed to think for a while before answering with that serious tone again, like answering to a teacher question in class.

“I kissed Taehyung on the cheek. Hobi-hyung too.  Hmm…then on both side of Jin-Hyung cheeks.”  Somehow they could hear a protest sound from Taehyung, voicing out his frustration just because Jin had both of his cheeks kissed by Jimin.

“Umm...I didn’t get to kiss Yoongi-hyung yet but will soon.” Yoongi just rolled his eyes at that determined voice of Jimin.

“Namjoon-hyung….” And here came the critical moment, at least to Namjoon since he knew what Jimin would say in just one second from that moment.

“Namjoon-Hyung had kissed my cheek more than I could do to him. It just…I know my cheek is chubby and fluffy but….” Then, it’s like everyone could see the fire coming out from Jungkook.

Oh, how everyone had wished for Jimin to stop talking, still oblivious of how red Jungkook’s face was and how hard he had clenched his hand to stop himself from slamming his balled fist right to Jimin’s side.

“You-----” Jungkook spoke, cutting Jimin from rambling something that could trigger Jungkook’s anger to the limit. “---really like attention that much, right? Will do anything just for people to look at you, compliment you like you’re some sort of valuable art. That is the one thing that I hated the most in my life because it is something that I—“

Hearing it from Jungkook hurt a lot and Jimin would rather chose to hear that kind of accusation from other people because he knew everything would fade away once he fell asleep but Jungkook’s words cut deeper and stay in his heart longer than Jimin could afford.

Jimin won’t dare to blink or moving his eyes, afraid that tear will fall making him to look more pathetic and fragile.

“Do you know what I hated the most now?” Jimin looked straight to Jungkook, giving him no space to advert his eyes from Jimin in that little space they had.

“It’s you.” That one definite answer from Jimin took Jungkook’s breath, soul and life away.

Jimin pushed him away before walking out of the room. Jungkook didn’t care on how long he had stood there, staring at the white wall, instead of Jimin’s cute face, only to snap back to reality when Taehung smacked his head hard. It’s hurt but not as much as his heart.

“What the hell, Jungkook? Seriously, you should take a speaking class instead of that stupid English class. Why did you say that?” Taehyung scolded him. And for the first time, Yoongi had acknowledged Taehyung way of reasoning thing.

“I-I am trying to confess my feeling…..hyung, he-he should have listen till the end.”

“Jungkook—“ Namjoon came to him, patting his shoulder while assuring him that thing will be okay. But even Jungkook himself knew that this was so ed up.

“What are you trying to say to Jimin just now?” Namjoon asked him, seeking for a truth from Jungkook. Please, jungkook-ah, for this once, tell us the truth.

“I-I hated cause it wasn’t me. I hated it when Jimin laugh to something that was not from me. I hated when he smile to other people. I hated it when he chooses Taehyung’s shoulder to cry on. I hated every single thing about Jimin that didn’t have me in it.”

“Then what about the rumor? That---“ Namjoon was hesitated to say  it out loud because it was so inappropriate that even Namjoon chose to not believe that Jungkook was the one who spread it.

“That literally everyone in Bangtan had used Jimin’s body ually to relief our tension and stress and Jimin was okay with it.” Thanks to Yoongi for completing it for Namjoon.

“WHAT?! NO! NO! It wasn’t me. I didn’t even know such thing exists.”

“Okay….now what should we do?” Jin’s question managed to shake everyone out from a deep thought.

“Find Jimin. Explain to him everything….now, go.” Namjoon pushed Jungkook to the door. He turned to look at his hyung before running out of the room to find Jimin.