Scheduales

Normal Lives

Taeyeon pov

Schedules were hard, schedules with a child, who needs you for everything, is hell. Pure Hell. I love Kim Jennie, but her need to be near me at all times even when she can’t, her need for Amber to hold her is just too much. Interviewers want to talk to her, to put her at the camera. Amber and I have talked about what to do with Jennie, with all the people wanting to see her, we cannot bring her to are schedules and get her mauled by fans and the media. We are in Canada and Amber is in the United States with Jennie. Life is not easy and not knowing when the cameras are coming makes it harder still.

“Taeyeon, we are here” My manager said, I nodded and headed out. I was meeting a friend at a café here in Canada. When I got in to the café, I looked around for my friend. In the far corner with no windows I see a hand go up, knowing who it is I go over with a big smile on my face. When I reached her, she stood up to give me a hug.

“How have you been Taeyeon?” she asked as we settled in.

“I’ve been good…”

Amber Pov

I am here in the States for a performance and an interview. Jennie is sitting on my lap on the way to the arena. The concert was in Madison Square Garden.

Jennie was having fun, she wanted to see the tall lady with the crow, see all the stores and parks there were.

“Amber we are here” My manager said. I nodded and Jennie and I headed off to the arena. People were busy getting the stage prepared, the food, and the costumes, everyone running around crazy. I was lead to the dressing rooms and sat in a chair to do make up.

“Jennie, why don’t you let one of my dancers take you to get something to eat” I said, when I saw how hard it was for the makeup artist to do their work with Jennie on my lap. Jennie just nodded her head and climbed off, walking like she owned the place.

“Amber, you are sold out” My manager comes in to tell me. I nodded my head looking at my phone I see news on Taeyeon, saying she is at a café with a CEO of a label in Brazil.

“Appa” I hear a cute little voice call out. I lift my head and look at Jennie. She had chocolate on her face and Hands. A plate with even more chocolate, crackers, fruits on it in her hands. My dancer holding another plate of veggies in her hand both staring at me waiting for me to say something.

“Yes, baby?” I asked taking the plates from both Jennie and my dancer’s hand.

“You want some chocolate?” Jennie asked. I told her no, and a techie told me I had five minutes until I had to go on stage.

My manager was going to keep look out for Jennie. I was getting my Mic on and waiting to be brought up to the stage.

“Good luck Appa” Jennie screamed out. It brought a smile to my face. I started to move up

“New York, ARE YOU READY!!!” I yelled out, hearing the screams of thousand of fans.