In both the Americas

Normal Lives

Amber pov

“Appa, that was so cool, I want to do that” Jennie said as ran towards me as I descended the last step. I smiled and lifted her up and into my arms.

“Baby girl, are you sure doing this takes a lot of energy and hard work to do, can you handle it” I said as I carried her to my dressing room.

“Yes Appa, I’m strong, I can do it” Jennie said wrapping her arms around me as I walked. I was silent; I don’t want my child to do something that take up her whole life, consuming her entire life. She should have a normal life not one with cameras and no free time.

Jennie, wait until you’re older and you may change your mind” I said. Man I really hope she changes her mind in following my lead, this life is cruel.

“Appa, when will we see Omma?” Jennie asked sidestepping my question.

“We will see her when we head to Brazil in a few weeks” I said, my makeup artist taking off the makeup.

“Okay, can we leave now?” Jennie asked me. I looked out of the corner of my eye and see she had a backpack on already.

“When I’m done with finishing getting unglamorous we will” I said.

Taeyeon pov

“Flying to Brazil in a few days”

“Yeah are you going?” I asked as I sat down in the chair opposite.

“Of course”

Brazil

I came for a concert and a day before Amber and Jennie. I was on my way to meet my friend I met in Canada at a café just down the street. As I walked in I see that the place is dead.

“Taeyeon up here” I hear as I look up I see my friend on the top floor bending over the railing. I walk over and up the stairs seeing vase, paintings, books of all different colors and sizes.

“What is the need to be here” I said as I gave a hug.

“Because I wanted coffee and not to be stuffy in a room at a hotel… How’s the kid, and Jennie”

“Be nice, there fine, there in New York until tomorrow and then they will be here with me” I said sitting down at a seat by the window.

“That nice to hear, maybe I’ll meet them”

“You should Jennie will like you, and you know Amber already” I said. We talked for a few more hours than my friend had to leave, but not before giving me a hug good bye. I headed to my interview from the café than waited for Amber and Jennie to get here.

---------------------=--------------------=----------------------------=------------------=--------------------=--------------------=-------------------=--------------------=------------------=------------------=

Hello to all, I know it is a short chapter, but I don't know who to put as Taeyeon's friend, any idea? Thanks for reading.