China

Normal Lives

Taeyeon pov

            “TAEYEON”

            “AMBER” the screams were deafening inside the airport. Security and management protection us from all the fans, trying to push closer to us. Jennie had earphone in and a blanket covering her body to keep people from seeing her as she was carried by Amber to the airplane waiting for us, which was not easy as the fans were trying to see who or what Amber was carrying.

            “Amber, what do you have on your shoulder?” A fan of Amber’s screamed out of the crowd, silencing everyone else. Amber stopped walking and turned towards were we heard the voice of the fan.

            “This is my daughter that is still asleep so please keep your levels down” Amber said and started walking away from the crowd of fans dragging me alone with her.

Time skip

No amount of money I could ever think of would give me a room like this. We got to China and headed to the hotel to get a little rest and are room was phenomenal. The suite had two bedrooms one made for a kid which was white walls, a twin bed with red bedding, some toys in a corner, and its own bathroom. The other room was for a couple, a king size bed, off white walls, brown curtains to cover the sun, a vanity, a walk in closet, and our own bathroom. You could live here forever.

            “Taeyeon I’m going to caught some z’s before I have my schedule, Jennie can stay with me in the room while you are at yours” Amber said barely keeping her eyes open. I nodded my head at her and told Jennie who ran to Amber and I’s room and jumped onto the bed snuggling up to an already sleeping Amber.

My first schedule was a talk show and let’s just says that did not go as great as I planned it to go. Most of the question were about Amber which I happily replied to, and Jennie which I said even before the interview started that I would not be answering any questions about her, finally the last ten minutes of the interview was about me and my album sales, in fact all my schedules were like that.

Amber pov  

            I woke up from my nap by my daughter poking my face with her pointer finger, telling me she was hungry and wanted me to order pancakes, and me being the loving ‘father’ that I am ordered her pancakes, and got ready for work. Taeyeon came back to the hotel about an hour later looking super tired and dragging her feet.

            “What’s up with you?” I asked seeing Taeyeon like this was different than her image portrays, she looked tired and well… her age.

            “Just tired Amber” She said as she headed to the bathroom. I just shrugged my shoulder and went back to Jennie and her pancakes that were nearly done, in her stomach or on her face.

Time skip

            What an F-ing mess. All of it.

`           My schedules were impossible to get to on time with how close they were, the interviewers only asked about Taeyeon or my daughter, and very little on my work. Fans were being a little stand offish with me when they learned about the child I had with Taeyeon, and now I have to find a way to get back to my hotel without attracting to much attention, because guess what… some idiot decided that it was a good idea that it would be so hot and cool if they wrote my name as the person to be in that car. Fun times. Now time to go back to my normal life, with my daughter and my wife, have some food and drink and fall asleep at a nice good three AM.

-------------------=----------------------=------------------=---------------------=---------------------=---------------=------------=--------------=-----------

Sorry it is a little short, it has been a tough week for me and my family and my mind is other places righ now,but hope you enjoyed this little chapter.