Perfect Match Potentials

A MATCH MADE FROM HEAVEN // MATCHES SET. BEST OF LUCK ~
 

www.heaven.com/applicants

HAU'OLI 'AUKAI; UNREQUITED LOVE, LUHAN (ACCEPTED) :

HAU'OLI 'AUKAI: Okay! So, Baifern is like, absolutely gorgeous??? I love that she's Hawiian, it's unique and the islands have so much to offer, love it!! Thanks for updating the languages, as well as the background behind it -- Since she's with Luhan, it works really well. Her personality is super spunky and ooooh, that flirty/seductive vibe she'll have will be interesting to write! Joy's family has definitely come together more, and I love what you've done with her!! Thank you <3

LU HAN: Aaaaah Luhan! I know you love him a lot (lol) and I can't imagine you picking anyone else as your love interest! I love the idea of him being a soccer player, it's a well-known sport, but only in amongst a certain group of people (I know I know like, basic basics, but never the players namesor anything) and you got a good personality for him as well! It's similar to the irl Luhan, which makes it easier to work with. Luhan with an English accent tho -- what a concept that I can totally get behind lol. Background is really good, I like that he worked longer in order to feel 'worthy'. YES EMALEE BEING THE UNREQUITED LOVE. I love that Luhan's the one with the one, I thought you'd use Hiro or something, but I'm glad to see Luhan's story having more depth ^-^

THE INTERVIEW: See, this is why I thought she'd have more spunk, she's very happy and that slight wink wink nudge nudge she uses every so often really sells me on that edge she has, I like it a lot! what's surprising that instead of being bitter, she's very open minded to the idea of love based on her parents -- I think that's really sweet and could explain why she's looking with Heaven, so I'm happy about that twist!

CLOSING THOUGHTS: Honestly, I think you have a lot of potential to go in actually a few different directions -- may I suggest something? Use a Free Plotline about unrequited love! Whether it be with Luhan (highly suggested with the Emalee potential) and go from there??? 
Also, I love the 'Lady and the Tramp' idea -- super cute and the songs made me laugh!

SUGGESTIONS AND FIX-UPS:
When you have time, just add more onto the interactions! OH MY GOD I LOVE THE IDEA OF LONG DISTANCE BC It's so sily between them that it WORKS. I LOVE IT. 

Thank you SO SO SO much for applying, really! I enjoy what you have, so thank you! Only the interactions need elaborated, but I'll accept your app since you fixed up the major parts and I know it's a new semester for a lot of people! ^-^

HEAVEN COINS EARNED:
☁️️ ☁️️ ☁️️ ☁️️ ☁️️

白球会; WEDDING DATE, TAECYEON (ACCEPTED) :

BAI QIU HUI: I love Qiu Hui's youthful and her style is super cute, very logical. Thanks for clearing that up, I'll keep that in mind! I saw on the style section that she wears a jade Buddha necklace and as just wondering~ Also, I love the Mid-Autumn Festival and that she was born there? My Chinese friend's mom makes the best mooncakes and she brings them to class to share and I just --ugh so delicious. Anyways! I love the way you wrote Qui Hui's personality, you developed the traits and even added more based on that trait, as well as why she ended up having that trait -- I love it! Her background is also interesting -- her parents tell her that her standards are too low, and she listens. Usually I'd think that teenagers would rebel. Oh! Qiu Hui went to Ehwa as well! Maybe Bang Aejung and her had a course with Heaven! Her minor and one of Qiu Hui's majors do match up, after all. You made her family relations realistic, and I love that the younger sister is still a decent age to get married instead of too  young -- also her fiancee is too cute omg. Also -- Luhan!!! Interactions between plotlines!!! I love it ;u; Thank you for including that!

TAECYEON: Okay, in all honesty, I was like "hey, this is cute, I remember Taecyeon on WGM -- so I looked it up and it took me a good minute to realize that Gui Gui was his wife!!! Lol, anyways, so his personality is very realistic -- he's a working boy and has a hard time feeling natural around girls, which might explain his tendency to avoid them haha! Onto his background, It's very concise but to the point -- not a bad thing at all, just an observation. I do like that his parents are the ones also pressuring him to find someone, and that he's just too busy to go on normal dates anyways lol. Side note, 2PM AS FRIENDS I love. A+! I have no problems with him so moving right along!

THE INTERVIEW: "The usual Asian parent requirements" maaaan I feel that on a personal level??? (grandparents tho but still) Her answers make it very clear that she's putting her family's approval up on the list. YOU MADE HER AUAL I'M CRYNG YES -- Thank you for explaining more about her auality -- I have a better idea about how she feels about physical intimacy and who else really knows about it.

CLOSING THOUGHTS: Aaaah Fei, I always get really happy reading your apps, you write really realisitic characters and I love their interactions as well -- they're very aware of their deal (almost TOO aware in my opinion) I love all your scene suggestions, it gets a lot of interactions with everyone and it's GREAT. (Also I love the couple and song suggestion ehehe)

SUGGESTIONS AND FIX UPS:
- More info on her auality and her family/friends know about it?
- Only a suggestion, but does she live by herself? Or in an apartment with Aejung?
- Question: Is Aejung your own creation or can i look forward to a special collab? 

Again, I LOVED your app, and there really wasn't a lot wrong with it, so thank you for being so thorough! (I almost forgot about Heaven Coins, but I'll do it in like two minutes after I count both yours and Rye's!)

HEAVEN COINS EARNED:
☁️️ ☁️️ ☁️️ ☁️️ ☁️️

방애정 ; REBOUND, JAY PARK (ACCEPTED) :



AEJUNG: All her basics check out, and I love how diverse her faceclaim is! Her personality is already a lot of fun -- I like how you brought up mini-situations that brought out how the trait would apply in her character and life. And we've got a jealous girl!!! That's a huge thing, and I really like that. One thing I'd really ask about though, is that the 'clumsy' trait could be more of a trivia? If you could find another good negative trait, I'd really appreciate it! Onto her background, it's also really nice! A good girl, decent familly, and then there's Michael lol. Oh my god, what an ??!? And honestly, I was the same way with my first boyfriend? I think it's because you don't want to think you're not spending enough time with them, and you end up prioritizing him over your friends. Her family is very nuclear, if that makes sense, which is nice! Oh, so she kinda knew Taecyeon before hand!! Just a small  fix up, how long has it been since the reakp with Michael? I don't see where it is -- but it's implied it's been at least a few months, if I'm not mistaken? So besides the one personality and how long it's been since the break up with Michael, Aejung's a really solid character! Very socalite, good girl kinda feel.

JAY PARK: May I take a moment to say YOU READ MY MIND FOR WHO I WAS THINKING OF WHEN I SAID 'OUT THERE' or opposite of --- I love Jay Park honestly, so kudos! The love interest section and what people do with it is honestly my favorite part ;u; The fact that you didn't change much, but still adapted it to this idea was awesome! He was apart of 2pm omg double dates with Qui Hui and Taecyeon that'd be adorable~ His trivia is really cute too, hehehe!! I usually hardly have problems with the love section and personality, and this is really detailed and it's great!! Honestly, this dynamic I'm already feeling between Jay and Aejung even without looking at the interactions is A+++!

INTERVIEW: Aejung is just as nice and sweet as I would've thought after reading her interview! 'No more white boys for me' I laughed, not going to lie lol. She also seems very honest (at least with Heaven) and Im laughing at the no piercings again -- I know it was mentioned in the style section but she verbally said it and I'm already imagining a scene involving it and Heaven's process in matching these two lmao.

CLOSING THOUGHTS: I'm a er for the bad boy and good girl kinda stories, and you did a really good job -- I was really surprised but honestly loved the ending you gave them. It makes a lot of sense. Aejung's trivia is also just as cute and I can involve some of them within their storyline! Really love their interactions, and your scene suggestions are very nice!! All in all, Aejung's a character I could really write about and enjoy writing her story with Jay!

SUGGESTIONS & FIX UPS:
- A stronger negative personality trait to replace 'clumsy'
- How long has it been since the break up?
Thank you for applying! Aejung is ACCEPTED. 

우예진 ; FIRST TIME, CHAE HYUNG WON (ACCEPTED) :

AEJIN: I've never seen a Youtuber faceclaim, but Jenn Im is very pretty and fits Aejin very well! You also filled out the application in first person, which is also really cool. Quick question -- who is Suzy? It's only mentioned once in the appearance, and I want to make sure I didn't over look anything? Aejin is a very diverse fashionisita, and I love the pictures included! As for Aejin's personality, If she's lazy, would that contradict with her 'helpful' trait? I see helpfu l as someone willing to do anything to help, but being lazy means they'd be reluctant to work for much other than what was necessary. Her way of explaining her background is simple and too the point, matching up with the aspects of her personality you've described above! I like it! Her family and friends have a lot of dynamic with her, so I'll be sure to add scenes with her sister and best friend, even Joo seung (love rival!! drama!!) if she's chosen. 

HYUNG WON: I'm sorry I laughed for a solid minute (good way) when it started with 'I'm his friend, help him pls' kind of vibe. Honestly, the contrast between Hyungwon and Aejin makes me giggle, Aejin's very creative and he seems very analytics and logical. And ooooh my god, you mentioned the Sewol Ferry Tradegy... I know that it happened, but I'm not sure how I feel about writing that in. You don't have to change it, per say, But... Idk, I'm just unsure about how I feel about it. Besides that, Hyung won is a very interesting character that has a lot to work through, making carefree Aejin a good type match. 

THE INTERVIEW: You didn't complete the last sentence on the last question, but that's totally fine, I'm assuming the ending is along the lines of "a significant other" Moving on, the interview was very quick and to the point, which again, really shows that you thought about how she'd be blunt and witty about her words. One more question, so is she actually planning on marrying whoever Heaven matches you with? That's just been mentioned and I'm figuring yes but I thought I'd ask! Overall, her answers match her character and she's super cute!

CLOSING THOUGHTS: Thank you soooo much for applying and making me get back in the process of reviewing apps! ;u; Aejin is again, super cute, creative, and very much the opposite of her match, Hyungwon -- exactly how Heaven likes to do things! The fact that you included examples of the conversations they'd have made me smile and really helped me visualize how I'd write them if they were chosen! Her trivia and your suggestions were really cute, I'm interested in the 'transforming' one especially -- she's giving him a makeover as they go out, that could go several different ways (: 
 SUGGESTIONS AND FIX-UPS:
- Helpful vs. Lazy clarification
- Who is Suzy?
- Sewol Ferry Incident -- to include or not? 

Thank you for fixing everything -- Aejin is now accepted ~

문현수 ; TOO STRONG ; JOHNATHAN KWON (FC: UKISS' KEVIN) ; ACCEPTED

HYUNSOO: Hoooooly , I love your choices of faceclaims?!?! They're boyish but not the typical like Amber or Jeongyeon or Kimi or Kite!!! Her style is simple, no problems here~ Her personality is really what I was looking for in this plotline, so thank you sooo much for putting a lot of thought into it. One question, what do you mean by free-thinking? Was it her thinking "outside the box"? Just a clarification! Thank you for clarifying ~ Oooooh she went to Adelaide, Australia!  AND she's a glass blower! That's so unique~ I love it!I also like your clarification fo her ideas on dating in the background -- it is important that she'd rather be friends rather than actually date! I do like her realtionships with her family -- it makes sense her mom would want her to be more feminine, but I love that she didn't fall into wanting to please her mom! Go Hyunsoo!  Her friendship with Dabin -- so cute! I'll definitely have to include scenes of them together if she's chosen!

JOHNATHAN: You're the first one who's made a pure 'OC' love interest with a face claim, and I love that you chose Kevin -- he's soooo cute ;u; His personality is pretty good, however I'd like at least one or two more negative traits if you don't mind? It'll balance him out more as a character! Argumentative is a really good tnegative trait that fits him well, thank you! I'm laughing at imagining Johnathan going off about some political topic, it'd certainly be interesting to write about! His job is also very unique, I'd imagine he travels to the States or other places as an International Student recruiter? Moving onto their interactions, wow! Hyunsoo certainly has thought through her ideal meeting! The interactions are very cute -- they're a very domestically reversed couple and I LOVE that!!

INTERVIEW: Hyunsoo is so serious throughout this, hehe! She must really want Heaven to take her seriously -- but she's very honest and matches her personality very well. Heaven definitely appreciates her honesty about wanting a friend, and if chosen, she'd be willing to help and give a push in a more ~romantic~ direction, hehe! Hyunsoo, from the interview, just wants someone to like her that's not just looking for a 'typical Korean girl', which is what I looked for in the plotline! Kudos to you!

CLOSING THOUGHTS: It's like you read my mind for this plotline and made it your own, which I'm totally in love with! Hyunsoo and Johnathan are such a good match, honestly, and if chosen they'd be one of the sweeter couples to write about! As for your first question, I'd be waiting for at least one more applicant in order to start making a deadline, as I'm still working towards finishing my school year! Your suggestions and password are super cute -- especially the mom one I love that idea?!?! Overall, I really really loved your app!! Thank you for applying!!

SUGGESTIONS & FIX UPS:
- Clarification on 'free thinking' in Hyunsoo's personality!
- A few more negative traits to balance Johnathan's personality!

Thank you for fixing everything, Hyunsoo is ACCEPTED.

STEPHANIE 羽野; TRUE LOVE ; AUDREY YANG (FC: GIRL'S DAY'S SOJIN) ; PENDING

STEPHANIE: Yeeeees! Another non-Korean applicant (((: I LOVE her nicknames and she's soo tiny!! Her wardrobe is suuuuper classic, which doesn't necessarily match her 'alternate' appearance, which is super interesting and I like it! Her personality leaves a lot of room for growth, which is what (I think) you were going for! I really like that about your characters, honestly! UHM AMBER AS CANON LESBIAN WITH A LUNA FIANCEE YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL FRIENDO!!! Speaking of Amber, her interactions section isn't finished up yet -- mind fixing that for me? Also Heaven and Steph as uni roommates must've been a scream lmaoooo -- I get that being 'personal friends' would be a good enough reason when Heaven started -- any other suggestions as to why she wouldn't let one of her employees interview and take care of her? That being said, I love the idea of respecting both her traditional and liberal houses! I'd love to have a little more background though, but this is only a suggestion so only if you want to!

AUDREY: Sorry I'm screaming bc Sojin???? My wife??? I love her??? Yes excellent. Her personality is really complimentary to Steph, which I also really like! How old is she, out of curiosity? Also, could I have more background on her as well? Why did she sign up for Match By Heaven? SHE'S BEST FRIENDS WITH LUNA I LOVE FULL CIRCLE MOMENTS OMG. Could you give more info on her parents? Like how they reacted to her being a lesbian etc. and more explanation on her love life? You mention it a few times but haven't elaborated from what I've read. but BABY GAY AND BIG GAY BEING UNDERSTANDING AND TEACHING AND LEARNING I LOVE THIS CONCEPT. I'm a er for cute gay stuff and you hit itttt. Bless!!! I lvoe the interactions so I can't complain here~

INTERVIEW: I love these little hints that she's not straight but she's like "idk man, like my dad but...not??? but also yes???" like how cute is this smol gay. So cute!!! Me screamign at her admiration of Luna and Amber's relationship I'm sorry I melted at that!! Her back and forth with Heaven is super cute and she acknowledges her flaws, which is nice! Honestly I have no complaints about her interview hehe~

CLOSING THOUGHTS: Uhm cute gays squishy gays VERY GAY APP YES INDEED AND I LOVED IT. I'm really happy that we have a LGBTQ+ couple now, and it's the True Love plotline so ofc Heaven would be the bestie that makes her friend have the gay spiritual awakening lmaoooo.  I think you did a really good job with face claims and personalities, but you skipped over some important background and interactions, but once you fix those up, I'll be happy to accept Stephanie!! :D Thank you for applying a second time, Rye ~

SUGGESTIONS AND FIX-UPS:   
- Finish/elaborate on the relationships and interactions for Stephanie!
- More Background and interactions for Rory!
- Rory's Age???
- Reasons for Heaven's refusal to match Stephanie

MIMI KWON ; FREE FORM ; LEE HYKJAE (EUNHYUK) ; REVIEWING

MIMI: My first impression immediately about Mimi was her eyes -- the brown-grey sounds so pretty and it's a very striking feature that stands out!! I like the admitance of plastic surgery, it's honest and hey, sometimes you do what you gotta do. Her simple style is pretty self explainatory and the modesty makes sense after reading the whole thing lol. Ooooh, an Ireland girl! Very very interesting!! Her personality is very similar to Heaven's -- which is most definitely amazing.  An interesting piece of trivia with her using formal language all the time no matter the age difference!! I love the intertwining of her personality with how her backstory gave and shaped these traits! Moving onto the background, a halloween baby!! That's so cool! The sun on her birthday plus her nickname makes me smile (: Oooooooh, the one thing leading to another and her leading the life and the jobs she has -- I really like it! Her relationship with her parents are very realisitic, I like the change that happened with the relationships. It'd be very interesting to write about. Yuri and Mina are definitely important and will be included in Mimi is chosen. Yuri is a very supportive best friend and she's someone that should be kept around. Mina would be another interesting dynamic to write in, especially if there were a girl on girl project included!
 
HYUKJAE/EUNHYUK: Another faceclaim that stick with the idol lifestyle they have! I'm really interested in this one, especially with Mimi's job. Eunhyuk is very much idol material, so keeping it the same is something I really like! His trivia is very insightful and I was also sad when you mentioned his dog -- how unfortunate! One thing, how and why did Eunhyuk decide to sign up for this website? Certainly he knows the risks involved with dating as an idol, even with it being online. The honesty of the interactions and how it'd be like a typical first date is nice. Sometimes the typical, traditional route makes sense! And it really is a nice, well paced relationship they seem to have! The break up is very natural too, which gives them both time to think about how to continue with their rellationship with more clarity about their jobs and how to work around them (: Good job!!!

INTERVIEW: Mimi's straight to the point nature is really nice, she knows what she wants and doesn't try and to add stuff to make it more 'nice'. I can understand her leaning more towards personality than looks, though, especially with her line of work. Mimi's last answer is what makes me love her -- it's totally an answer I would give! Life is meant ot be lived, not to be observed. I really like her outlook and everything!!!!

CLOSING THOUGHTS: This free form is really nice, because both are famous in their own rights and want a more than surface relationship (at least I think so) and it's cute seeing the natural, sort of normal dating life they can get with each other. It's not too R-Rated, honestly, it's a real profession and there's bound to be people like this. (: I'm really into the relationship representation you've got going, and the song is such a jaaaaaam. I loved your application and characters, thank you for applying!!! I'm going to list Mimi as ACCEPTED, but if you could fix up that one thing below I'd really appreciate it~

SUGGESTIONS & FIX-UPS:
-Eunhyuk's learning of the website, why he decided to use it, etc. please and thanks (: 

AHN HAEJIN ; ??? ; KIM NAMJOON ; REVIEWING

HAEJIN: Thnk you for applying and the first thing I'd like to say is ashjnuietkljndgf I love Han Yeseul we've been blessed.  ANYWAYS, I'm screaming because one she's older and two she's A MOM YES I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD APPLY WITH A MOM CHARACTER. Her thoughts on 'younger' clothing and how she changes her wardrobe to match with her friend is too cute!! Her personality is sooo thorough, however, could you just give me some short statements summarizing them and how they effect her interactions with people?  Her backstory, oh my god, it's so realisitic and sad. Her mourning and falling into acoholism as a coping mechanicism and then coming back for her daughter's sake -- gosh, that's so heartwrenching and lovely! Seven years is a while to not officially date, but it's definitely enough time to recover fully from her mourning process and to re-establish herself. With Haejin and Dara's wedding planning business, Heaven would definitely be looking into this potential partnership ehehehe ~ Moving onto relationships, Jinhee is so precious and as a mom, it's obvious that'd she'd be at the top of the list. I was going to ask about Soojin, but I get it form the relationships. However, in your background it said that Soojin moved to Seoul to help take care of Haejin. Was that only temporary? I'm actually happy to see that Haejin and her former mother-in-law are still close. It makes sense and I'm sure Jinhee would still want to have her biological grandmother in her life. Jiyong +Dara honestly perfection. They're an unlikely pair but I honestly really like them together??? So cute!! They're both people that Haejin is super close to and would be around a LOT. Mentioning her deceased husband is very important, thank you for including her current standing and situation when it comes to his memory!

NAMJOON: Oooooh, an relationship!! Honestly, I'm indifferent to age as long as it makes sense, but it's nice to see an older woman with a younger man instead of the other way around! Also I looove Namjoon, so his personality (although I'd ask for the same as Haejin's personality, a quick summarization of how you'd picture these traits being portrayed) and the #squad (assuming you mean the rest of BTS) and "he has some lit college days" lmaooo. I can only wish to have as lit days as BTS would as college kids hahaha!Oh, how and why did Namjoon find the website??? I love that he's a first year teacher -- it's so cute and would totally make sense for Namjoon! THE OPEN ENDEDNESS YOU GAVE ME SO MUCH POWER???? I can't tell whether I'm blessed or cursed lmao. It's a very natural place to be in their situation though, which is something I could totally work with!! 

INTERVIEW: Haejin's maturity and dedication to her daughter is obvious from the get-go. "I want someone who feels like home" gosh what a good statement for her type?? Having your first 'home' ripped from you -- you'd want that sense again, I'm sure. THE ANSWER FOR THE LOVE QUESTION IS MORE PERFECT THAN I COULD EVER ASK FOR FROM A PLOTLINE LIKE HERS. She's in this for the long haul and very serious about her daughter, I'm into it. I just love this idea/plotline so much, uuuugh.

CLOSING THOUGHTS: You've blessed me with Haejin and Namjoon, along with small precious baby Jinhee and a really amazing plotline that could go a lot of ways and I'm very excited about it. You've got a few things I'd like you to list before accepting you, so for now Haejin is PENDING. But thank you sooo much for applying and writing this!!!

SUGGESTIONS & FIX UPS:
- Personality descriptors for both Haejin and Namjoon
- Soojin's residence in Seoul or Busan?
- Namjoon's intro to thw website/ his reasons for signing up.
- Plotline name? Is it free form? (: