Plotlines

A MATCH MADE FROM HEAVEN // MATCHES SET. BEST OF LUCK ~
 

www.matchfromheaven.com/plotlines

THE WEDDING DATE:
Invited to their younger sibling's wedding, if they came without a date, it'd be a disaster for their reputation! This plotline is looking for someone who's just as desperate and they're willing to return the favor. They just want their family off their backs about finding someone. 

REQUIREMENTS:

-This plotline should be OLDER. At youngest, 25 (1990), but that's pushing it, after all, it's the YOUNGER sibling getting married.

-Make sure your match is equally as desperate for a date to a wedding or for a family reunion, even a school reunion! Make sure it's more than just a weekend.

-Inspired by the Proposal a bit, so check that out if you need inspiration to finish it out!

SUGGESTIONS:

- I'd love something that's not just "I'm married to my work" or "I've been hurt before". Are they aual and scared that their partner won't understand? Or perhaps the queer spectrum of sorts and while out, can't really get into a relationship feeling comfortable for some reason?

TRUE LOVE:
Of course, there's always a soul wanting to find true love because they can't seem to find it on their own. This plotline is friends with HEAVEN and begged the matchmaker to hook her up. Finally Heaven agreed to do it, but with the agreement that she'd be in charge of EVERYTHING. Meaning this plotline has no idea who their match is, how they'd meet, anything. It'll be all her friend's call.      

REQUIREMENTS:   

- HAS to believe in true love. Whether it be from their parents, their grandparents, anything. Doesn't matter. True Love finding is their sole goal in this story.

- Your match has to be unexpected and your meeting just as weird. HEAVEN works in mysterious and often hilarious ways.

- Inspiriation can be found through Colbie Calliat's 'Fallin' For You'. Unexpected yet wonderful love.

SUGGESTIONS:

- I'd be interested in the unexpected sections being either not their usual type, an , or even someone they've known for years and yet didn't even consider a romantic option!

TOO STRONG:
This gal is more boyish than anything, and most boys call her "too strong" or not feminine enough for them. She's comfortable in her skin and in her identity, but it's hard finding someone  who doesn't want to change her.  She's definitely not looking to change, just to find someone who will match well.  

REQUIREMENTS:

- While your faceclaim doesn't have to be boyish (though I'd LOVE it if you were to use one), her   personality and hobbies should reflect her boyish personality.

- Your match should be, uhm, not as manly, I guess? This plotline sort of defies traditional 'man/female' stereotypes in a relationship. 

- Think about those traditional stereotypes and try and break them when thinking of your match!

SUGGESTIONS:

- Use underrated faceclaims and love interests! And especially have fun with your match -- why does is he having love trouble? (This is important in any plotline, but in this one it can help your match really connect and thrive!)

MOM NO!:
They didn't even know they were signed up for this website until they got a notification about their 'perfect match!'. Their mother signed them up and entered their profile, and now they're stuck. Goddamit. At least they could get a free meal out of it...?

REQUIREMENTS:

- Definitely mention their mother in this and work in how they filled out their profile. Could be in the interview section, compare the answers with how'd they actually answer vs how their mom did.

- Have your match... based on the mom's answers. After all, they had no say in what their mom picked.

SUGGESTIONS:

- Is it a case of mother knows best or does their 'match' know their love interest? (I'd prefer if it didn't match for this one, honestly, it'd be hilarious, but, consider what the mom would think. Their mom will be huge in this plotline.)
   

REBOUND:
In an effort to get over a tragic break up and long term relationship, they signed up to find someone new. They wanted someone completely different and well, they sure got 'completely different'. They're not too sure how to feel about it.

REQUIREMENTS:

- List their ex, how long the relationship was, you know, all of that really nice angsty stuff. Also how long has itbeen since the breakup.

-Your match should really be the exact opposite of what the ex was -- seriously. Be out there with your answers and love interest. Good chance to use people who have tattoos, or maybe a 'bad rep' or maybe not? Who knows!

SUGGESTIONS:

- Honestly, I'm super pumped for this one, it has so many possibilities for surprises and the useage of so many underrated faceclaims and love interests. Your goal for this plotline is just to surprise me and give me a rollercoaster of a love story match!

FIRST TIME:

This one has never done any kind of dating or venture into love. They want the experience of dating and to rub it in their friend's faces so they can't call them a "forever alone ". While online dating wasn't their top choice, it's better than asking their friends to set them up. They figured that if anything, they could just delete their profile and never call them back.

REQUIREMENTS:

- You can go younger with this plotline, at youngest 1995 (21). Probably should be the youngest plotline out of all of them. 

- Pick either they're VERY specific about their tastes and ideal types OR they've got no clue and they've left it in the hands of Heaven.

SUGGESTIONS:

- This plotline also has a lot of potential, but I'd suggest being careful if you picked the innocent route and gave her a playboy match. That mix can be very abusive and manipulated and so just keep it in check! A playboy + good girl can be interesting, but everyone's got limits.

- Give me some friends to work into your match's story! Whether it's a pushy friend or someone who was interested but didn't have the guts to ask them out, and now there's a love rivalry! Lots of options!

LOVE ME, NOT $:
Born with a platinum spoon encrusted with diamonds in their mouth, they're definitely no low profile person. But they're sick of people and potential lovers seeing them for only their money or family name. They want a real relationship.

REQUIREMENTS: 

- Of course, how high profile is their family? And how'd they ensure no one would know who they were on this website? Explain their (probably elaborate, or not so much) game plan.

- Your match has a lot of possiblities, and could come from any background. But do they recongize their match for their fame? Or what? Be creative and use this to your advantage!

SUGGESTIONS:

- This plotline is definitely heavily Boys over Flowers inspired, only match style. You could even do a reversal, where your match is the rich, high profile person and you are the poor person who doesn't want someone to judge them based on status! Surprise me! 

FREE FORM:

Is your reason not listed? Not to worry, love turns no one away when in need! Fill out the form and tell me why you chose my lovely website!

REQUIREMENTS:

- DON'T have any reason similar to the ones listed above, first and foremost. It's free for a reason.

- Basically a free plotline. If none of these plotlines tickle your fancy or inspire you, then get inspired! I'd love to see what you guys come up with for any of these plotlines, honestly!  I hope y'all have fun!  

SUGGESTIONS:

- If you can't think of anything to use for this, and you really can't think of anything for the others, get inspired by watching k-dramas, romantic comedy movies, or message me telling me your inspirations and I'll try and help you out! I want you to apply if you want to apply!