Rain

Lovesong

 

''YAAAAAAAAHHHHHH''' everyone turns around to the direction where they hear the scream. A muscular guy in his 30's comes near to the boys. As he reaches near to TOP we hear people calling him 'JK'.  He looks at TOP and ask him 'why are you picking a fight? Don’t you have anything better to do?' 

While JK is shouting at TOP we see a lady figure coming in front from GD's side. She looks at JK and smirk 'wow! a muscular guy with a mosquito voice. This is my first time meeting some one like you'. 'Hyori-nuna is here' says Daesung.

'What? Mosquito voice? This is my first time seeing ajhumma wearing killer heels.don't you think that those hills is bad for your leg'

Hearing this comment makes hyori feel bit sour, as she is compare to an ajhumma. 'Forget it. Talking to a guy like you is wasting my time and also my precious student will feel that their teacher has some low standard.'

'Teacher?ha' you must be joking. You and teacher. Wow the school must be really poor'

Everyone from the S.E.A. grasp in fear as they can feel the blood boiling of their teacher. The S.E.A. students take a step back as they know that the volcano is about to be burst as JK insult her. 

'YAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' suddenly hyori shouts and grabs JK's hair and starts pulling. 

Taemin run towards hyori and tries to help JK to be free from her clutches. Yonghwa tries to help him as well.

The HIMS6 except the yonghwa stands in shock to see that their beloved and manly JK getting beat up by a lady teacher. 

After few hair pulling finally hyori leaves the hair and shouts 'next time before insulting any woman you will remember me and your head will feel a pain' 

Daesung and Taemin took her away and all the SEA students follow them.

The HIMS6 ask JK if he is alrite? And he just says he is okay but in reality he is in pain.

'Because of you! i got my hair pulled by some random woman. Don’t get into trouble anymore' he says looking at TOP.

Top and the other HIMS6 hold their laugh and hang their head says in unity 'yeah'

'Let's go to bus. Its time to go back now' JK tells to other students. Everyone heads towards the exit while JK go to the cafe to get something to drink. 

In other direction, Hyori is uncontrollable and wants to go back ‘Yah! Taemin-ah. Leave me. I am going to rip that guys hair from his head. Ajhumma, how dare he insult the almight lee hyori’

‘nuna! Please behave like a lady sometime. Why do you have to pick a fight? Throw your anger away and please let this incident go by or else the principal is going to fire you from school. You are supposed to stop the fight yet you are the one we have to stop from fighting.’ Says taemin knowing his big sister far too well.

‘Ji-yong-ah! This time am letting him go but Next time If they come to pick a fight you call nuna as soon as possible I don’t care if its day or night just call me and I’ll come to fight with you. arasso’ says hyori after holding her anger.

‘arasso nuna!’ says GD with a smile.

Taemin just face palm himself thinking that how can someone be so immature yet a girl. ‘I’ll just quickly go to café and buy something cold to drink for nuna. While everyone can go towards the bus as its time for us to go back’ saying this taemin dash towards the café.

Daesung and GD make everyone to go towards the bus while the girls take hyori and praise her for her fighting spirit.

At the café JK is about to buy a cold juice and out of nowhere taemin comes in front of him. He asks JK for a minute to talk to him. In his mind JK think ‘looks like the student is here to take another revenge’

With a fake smile he goes to chat with taemin anyways and he is about to say something. But taemin bows to him in 90 degrees and says ‘I am really sorry about earlier. I hope you are not hurt much.’

JK is taken back by taemin’s sudden bow and apology and he just say ‘no! No! its okay. I am not hurt that much.’

‘My nuna is bit tomboy as she has been the one who raised me since childhood. Our parents died when she was in middle school and to raise me she became my everything my mother my father and brother. That’s why she is really protective over me. I hope you will understand this.’ Taemin bows again.

While taemin was bowing to him JK decide to go but he turns around and hands taemin the orange juice, which he was about to buy. ‘Take care of your nuna’

Taemin accepts the orance juice with a smile and thanks him again for understanding.

JK goes back to café and buys another juice and think himself ‘what kind of nuna that poor kid got? It must be really hard him too’

With a smile and orange juice in one hand, taemin returns to his bus where his nuna and all his schoolmates are waiting. When he enter the bus, hyori just snatch the orange juice from his hand. Taemin just smiles looking at his nuna who doesn’t know that the juice was from JK.

‘YAH! Lee taemin! Why are you smiling like an idiot? Have you gone crazy?’ hyori shouts at taemin.

Taemin just nods and goes to sit with his SEA6 and sits near to sohee as the bus starts to run.

On the other bus, everyone is waiting for JK. Finally he enters the bus and sits and tells the driver to start the engine.

 

In the city we get to see a news saying that the Shinwa company has open a new school which will be a big competition to the two school who are SEA and HIMS. The news has spread like a fire and the board of directors of the school has called an emergency meeting. At the meeting the director of both schools decide to combine both school and play a competition to the shinwa’s new school. As they finalize their decision suddenly the rain start to pour. The directors also decide to appoint their best teacher as the principal. The HIMS chose JK while the SEA chose hyori. They place their best teacher photo to each other and also compliment that how good they together.

 

At the bus hyori and JK gets a text from their director telling they have to come to the meeting as soon as possible. Hyori bids her farewell from taemin and the students while JK just ask the bus driver to drop him off to the meeting place.

JK heads inside the building where the meeting is taking place and takes elevator. When he presses the button he hears a female voice to wait for the elevator but it was too late, as JK can’t cancel the action as well. He reaches the 4th floor where the meeting is taking place.

Before entering the board meeting JK takes and deep breathe and enters the board meeting. He sees that his school director is present there and bows to him and other board directors. They ask him to sit down and tell him that they are waiting for an important person. As he is about to sit down suddenly the door opens and the director says that ‘ah she is here the important person is here’

JK stands from his chair and bows to the person who will be sitting next to him and then suddenly he faces the person. But to his horror its hyori and he just shouts with loud voice ‘YOU’

Hyori comes smiling and gets a shock to see JK sitting beside him and she point her finger at him. They points at each with other and the directors ask them if they are frinds? Both of them say ‘no’ at the same time. The directors are left puzzled. While both JK and Hyori gave each other a death glare.

 

 

PHEW!! chapter 2 done...