The cloud

Lovesong

Everyday we see the cloud in the sky and how they change their shape according to the situation. Well our story begins from the cloud as well which is admired by the Leader of HIMS and SEA. The cloud can change according to your imagination aswell.

The story start with a bang yess a bang we get to see a summer talent show where the pride and honour are placed in the bet by the two elegant school HIMS AND SEA. Their is equally supporters from the both of the school. The crowd is getting impatient to see the first joint performance from HIMS and SEA. The show is hosted by MC Yoo jae suk the famous MC of the korea. 

At the backstage, a pair of eyes are looking through the crowd and sighing with nervousness. He bites his lip and he can feel his heart beating faster. Then suddenly a hand tap his shoulder and says with a deep husky voice

'Jiyong-ah, are you okay?'. Jiyong turns around to see Top and the other member are looking at him.

Jiyong smiles and says 'Ofcourse, i was just cheking if my fans are more than yours'. 'Jashik(rascal)' says top with a smile. The rest of members start coming when they see both of them smiling and start to feel relaxed. Then we hear a loud of cheer for the next group and MC Yoo announces the next group to come to the stage. Top ask all of them to do a fighting cheer for the last time before going to the stage.

Everyone start to place their hand starting from yoobin,yonghwa says with aegyo 'me too' and places his hand. seohyun just sighs and put her hand on top of yonghwa and minho smiles at his hyung and follows. Hyuna shouts 'yah' to minho and follows him and hugs him.

taemin and sohee just smile and place their hand aswell. Ye eun says 'assa' and put her hands and then looks at daesung to do it. Daesung start singing'look at me ye eun' and follows her.

Everyone waits for jiyong who is bit nervous then sunye walk upto him and holds his hand and says 'himnae'.

After seeing everyone's hand is placed TOP start to say 'today is a really big day for us and whatever happens we will stick together no matter what because we r yesterday's enemy and today's friend. and we r family family family!!!fighting!!'

Everyone start to look at each other with a motivated face and go towards the stage. When they enter the stage the crowd goes crazy and cheer for them.

Top start to introduce themselves with his husky voice 'hello everyone!! we are the shining puppets'. The beat start playing n they start performing. 

10months ago

The sun is shining really brightly and its a perfect day for school to have a field trip. The seoul museum of art is filled with two colours black and white. The colours who are really different from each other but when they are together they are world famous ying and yang.

The white coloured uniform belonged to the HIMS the famous hope internation model school. The school who is famous for having underground rappers. Choi minho who can make any woman melt with his heavenly smile and also the younger brother of TOP the underground king. Yonghwa the genius songwriter who is already scouted by famous YG,SM,JYP but he wants to be a free soul and write freeely with no limits. Hyuna the legendry popping queen and like minho she can charm any guy with her aegyo. Seohyun the most mature from the group and also the naturally gifted with piano skills and heavenly voice. Now is the Legendry female and male rapper of the school and also who rule the underground are the kim yoobin and choi seunghyun aka TOP. 

The black coloured uniform belonged to the SEA the seoul english academy which is also called black sea because of the black uniform. The school is only famous for their english fluency. The school also has its own famous 6 people starting from lee taemin the legendry popping king. sohee the girl who is loved by everyone but speaks little as she is not fluent in korean. Ye eun and daesung the harmony couple they are the childhood sweetheart who are naturally gifted in singing and also happened to share same passion. sunye like the sun she is bright student and the heart of jiyong. The school has a great rapper jiyong aka g-dragon but like top he doesn't share his passion to the public and keep it to himself. He is the only one who can give competition to TOP.

now back to story, the HIMS6 and sea6 are enjoying the art and making fun of some arts without noticing that they are right next to each other. The couple from hims6 which is yongseo couple and hyumin couple are holding hands and are having fun.

TOP looks at yoobin with hestitation if he should just grab her hand and just tell her about him liking her since 1st year. He takes step towards yoobin his heart start pounding. He says to his heart that today it will be complete. As he is about to reach his hand towards yoobin. someone bumps into him and he falls with that black thing. Top opens his eyes and sees that a funny faced boy with black uniform is top of him.

'Yah,kangdaesung!' says a female figure who was chasing and it turns out to be ye eun followed by taemin,sohee and sunye.

'I am really sorry' says daesung and tries to stand up and also tries to give hand to TOP. But TOP is really fruastated with the fact that he couldn't miss another chance because of some dumb face guy. He rejects his hand and gets really pissed. Taemin says 'sorry! i hope you are not hurt. we were playing around and didn't see u at the front'. 'If you guys want to play why don't you go to somewhere this place is not for like you' replies TOP. 'Like us'smirks ye eun and says 'like us! so you are superior than us because we bumped into by mistake'. 'stop it tabi!' says yonghwa and smiles toward the other people. but minho cut in and says'hyung didn't do anything wrong. they are the ones who should be more careful'. Suddenly the student from their respective school start to gather to see the mess. 'bow down 90 degree if you are really sorry' says in a deep husky voice after seeing the crowd. not wanting any trouble daesung agrees to bow even when ye eun says' yah! kang daesung if u bow down our relationship is over'.

TOP laughs that 'loser has a girlfriend and start to make fun of him. Suddenly a footstep walk towards TOP and pat him from behind. when top turns around we see jiyong aka GD facing him. The rivals have long stare while everyone is with worried expression as they both are the leader of their school.

'I don't think my friend has done anything wrong to you' says GD.'What did you say to my hyung?' says minho who is fired up by seeing GD offending his hyung. but TOP stops him from going towards GD.

'Why don't you ask your friend what he has done wrong and don't you guys have any manners? making mistakes and yet no appology? before learning art why don't you learn some manners? next time we meet i hope you guys learnt some manners and bow to me. lets go guys. we don't need to talk to this uncivilized people' saying this top turns around and start to walk with the HIM6.

Suddenly a small ball hits TOP back and everyone grasp with fear. TOP and minho turn around fuming. GD says 'sorry it slipped'. TOP goes fuming mad and goes to face GD. The whole student start to shout with fear and some of them take out their camera's to record the fight. while yonghwa and taemin tries to stop TOP and GD from clashing. both of them take out their fist and about to punch each other. while a big 'ohhhh' fills the whole museum.