[ChanKai] Good Kitty (Bad Kitty)

Empty Files (EXO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOOD KITTY (BAD KITTY)

 


Pairing: ChanKai


Summary: Chanyeol’s writing is interrupted and he is punished by his neglected and angry kitty hybrid Jongin.


Notes: I wrote ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

 

Warning: hybrid!AU, Kitty Jongin, , hyung kink, , etc. 

 

A/N: Lol, I finally cross posted this from AO3. Uhmm, enjoy if you haven't read it yet? ( ̄∀ ̄)

 

 

 

“Hyung! Hyung, hyung, hyung!” Jongin whined, each word punctuated with a poke in Chanyeol’s cheek.


Pushing his reading glasses back into place, Chanyeol didn’t bother to look away from his work. “Jongin, what did I say about quiet time?”


The older male didn’t have to look to know that the hybrid was pouting, his lips probably red from all the strawberry candy he ate earlier. “But hyung—”


“No.” Chanyeol interrupted, his fingers never once pausing for a break as they flew over the keyboard of his laptop. The late evening was when he felt the need to write most, he assumed it had something to do with the change of time, when the day gave way to night and the hustle and noise slowly died down as it grew darker. Working as a writer was something that Chanyeol never saw himself doing when he grew up, but an entire bestselling series later and he stayed at home working permanently. His writing paid well enough for him to quit his previous job and while Chanyeol was happy that he had such a non-demanding job, he still had deadlines to meet and stories to purge from his head.


A flick of Jongin’s thick fluffy tail blocked his computer screen from view and with a sigh, Chanyeol looked at the demanding hybrid. “Fine, what is it that you want?” He finally settled for asking, knowing full well that if he continued to ignore the kitty, he’d have to deal with a sulky Jongin for days on end.


Jongin’s ear twitched, the white triangular appendage matching his silver hair perfectly. He was a pretty prize, bought from an upper class breeder when Chanyeol made his first successful book sale. “I want to know what you’re planning for my birthday hyung.” His expectant coal eyes never strayed from Chanyeol and the older man raised an eyebrow and acted nonchalant with the hybrid.


“Oh? And what makes you think that I have anything planned?” He asked, taking off his glasses and blinking as his eyes adjusted. The daylight was fading fast and the large windows in the living room of the penthouse he shared with Jongin let in colorful rays of neon city lights. The colors were reflected in Jongin’s silvery coat and hair, and the array of reds, pinks, and blues played well within his coal colored eyes.


“Hyung, you’ve been ignoring me lately,” Jongin said with a huff, his cheeks puffing and making him look so cute that Chanyeol was tempted to lean in and kiss him. But he was busy and he knew that if he gave in immediately, Jongin wouldn’t let him go for the rest of the night. “And for that, you'd better be planning something big on my birthday to make up for my emotional distress.” Jongin continued, his fluffy tail flicking up and down behind him in irritation.


Smirking, Chanyeol let his right hand stray from the keyboard so that he could gently tug on one of Jongin’s soft white ears. “Emotional distress? You act as if I didn’t just go out with you to buy a store’s worth of junk with Sehun.” Sehun was one of the hybrids that liked to monopolize Jongin’s time and spend Chanyeol’s money. And the writer always caved into the younger duo, even though he knew that he should have Sehun’s owner pay for his things, Suho did make more money than him.


“It wasn’t junk!” Jongin’s lips jutted out further and he grabbed his own tail, combing his fingers through the soft and shiny fur. “And besides,” He said, “You didn’t even bother to look at all the clothes I tried on!” The hybrid released his tail and Chanyeol watched as the fluffy appendage whipped back and forth in irritation again. He didn’t notice before, but Jongin had tied a pink ribbon on the end, a butterfly bow keeping a little golden bell in place and with every flick of his tail, it made a small tinkling noise.


“Hyung,” Jongin growled in frustration and Chanyeol raised his eyes to see his hybrid glaring at him, his coal eyes narrowed into slits. He looked very angry and Chanyeol felt guilty, it took a lot for the kitten to get angry, but somehow he found himself displeasing the hybrid every other week. “Pay attention to me!” Jongin’s voice pulled Chanyeol from his musings and the writer only had enough time to press a shortcut key on his laptop to save his work before Jongin was pushing his laptop aside and sliding into place on his lap.


Chanyeol could do no more than hold onto Jongin’s hips in his surprise, but the angry hybrid was too busy nipping along his neck and jaw to notice. “I’m tired of you pushing me aside all the time,” Jongin said, biting Chanyeol on the soft spot just under his Adam’s apple. Chanyeol hissed and squeezed the ample flesh of Jongin’s hips in retaliation for the sharp sting.


“I’ve been good and understanding,” Jongin continued, a stripe up the expanse of Chanyeol’s neck and stopping to a harsh bruise on the corner of his owner’s jaw. “But there’s only so much I can take, hyung!”


Chanyeol let Jongin work out his frustration, thinking back to the past few weeks. Working on a new book, Chanyeol hadn’t really though of doing anything else and it was just now that he realized he was ignoring Jongin. It was true that he spent all day in with Jongin, but Chanyeol rarely ventured outside his home office, and when he did, it was only to eat or to focus on his laptop.


Feeling bad, Chanyeol discreetly dodged Jongin’s second bite and pulled the hybrid down into an embrace. “I’m sorry Jonginnie,” He apologized, feeling Jongin stiffen and then relax in his hold. “I have been a terrible hyung lately haven’t I?”


Huffing, Jongin nuzzled into Chanyeol’s neck and left a tiny bite there. It didn’t hurt, but he followed the action with a light peck, “And a terrible boyfriend.” The added sentence had Chanyeol almost pouting, but he figured he deserved the jab for going so long without noticing Jongin.


“I’m sorry,” He apologized again, leaving a soft kiss on the top of Jongin’s head. “Do you think you’ll ever forgive me?” He asked half-jokingly, looking back down at Jongin and leaving butterfly kisses all over his face.


The hybrid made a mock affronted noise, though the wide smile on his lips gave away how much he was enjoying the attention. Still, Jongin pulled away and he met Chanyeol’s eyes. “It’s going to take a lot more than that to convince me, hyung.”


Chanyeol hummed in agreement, though the sound more resembled a deep rumble than anything else. “I guess I’ll have to change your mind.” And with that said, Chanyeol leaned forward and captured Jongin’s lips in a deep kiss. The hybrid made a small noise of content and Jongin was soon sliding closer to him, his thighs bracketing Chanyeol’s hips and pinning the human in place.


When they broke apart, Jongin’s pupils were dilated and his plush lips were an even darker shade of red. his lips, Jongin gave him a challenging smirk, “Is that all you’re going to offer hyung?” When Chanyeol made an affronted noise and moved to capture his mouth again, the sneaky hybrid slipped of his lap, slapped him lightly in the face with his bell and ribbon clad tail and then darted off to the master bedroom with a laugh.


Chanyeol smiled fondly, but then his eyes followed the line of Jongin’s figure, moving from his slim waist to his perky , tail high in the air as he purposely swayed his hips and disappeared around the corner in the hallway. Feeling a low heat begin to simmer below his abdomen, Chanyeol jumped off the couch and ran after Jongin.


The bedroom door was open and Chanyeol wasted no time slipping into the room. One of Jongin’s ears flicked at the sound of the door closing, but the hybrid didn’t turn around. Instead, he continued to climb on the bed on all fours, his fluffy white tail staying up and keeping his perfectly rounded in view.


The sight alone was enough to have Chanyeol groaning and crawling up the bed alongside him, the human not hesitating to press his hips against Jongin’s. Jongin mewled at the feeling of Chanyeol’s arousal, and for a few moments, Jongin swiveled his hips and enjoyed the friction along with the gruff groans Chanyeol let out. However before Chanyeol could get a grip on the hybrids hips to grind in rougher movements, Jongin used his flexibility to his advantage and twisted under Chanyeol until he was lying on his back, his bottom lip bitten between his teeth and an unknowingly seductive expression on his face.


“Hyung, kiss me.” He demanded and Chanyeol wasted no time bracing his weight on his forearms and letting his head fall to align their mouths. Jongin’s lips were still soft and slick from their earlier kiss and Chanyeol made it his mission to make it look the same way it did when the hybrid was done his .


A tongue prodding at his bottom lip had Jongin gasping and Chanyeol took advantage of the action to slip his tongue into the kitty’s mouth. He knew Jongin enjoyed teasing, even if he denied it and complained about not getting what he wanted, and this was proven true once again when Chanyeol felt Jongin’s legs wrap around his hips, his hands clenching the front of his shirt and pulling the human further down. Feeling a little self-satisfied at his ability to have Jongin keening into his mouth, he let his tongue flick against Jongin’s before he pulled away, his teeth catching the hybrid’s sensitive lip and gently tugging as he let go.


‘I’m too good at this,’ Chanyeol thought with a gulp, Jongin’s eyes were dazed and half lidded, his lips were definitely red and swollen, shiny with saliva, and his cheeks were flushed a delicate pink.


As if Jongin could sense Chanyeol’s thoughts, the hybrid’s eyes narrowed and his tail slapped the older man’s arm. “Chanyeol, hurry up and make me feel good.”


Chanyeol sent Jongin a meaningful look and the hybrid scoffed, his hands reaching for the hem of the older man’s shirt and yanking it up in one swift move. “I’m not calling you oppa today,” The shirt got caught on Chanyeol’s ears and he yelped in protest, sending Jongin a wounded look once it was off.


Jongin merely snickered, but it dissolved into a surprised gasp when Chanyeol ran his tongue over a clothed . Smirking, Chanyeol laved over the sensitive nub and moved onto the other one, letting his hips grind down between Jongin’s legs at the same time. The double stimulation had Jongin , but at the sight of Chanyeol’s smug smirk, he covered his mouth and tried to keep the soft sounds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter