[JongKai] If You Knew...

Empty Files (EXO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If You Knew...

 

Pairing: JongKai (lol Jongin x Himself)

Summary: Kai has always been close with Jongin. He just feels that they my be a little too close...or not close enough.

Warnings: Twincest! Crushes, denial, fluff, highschool!AU

Notes: Okay, I wrote this like a year ago, I just found it again on my tablet. Ummm...JongKai OTP because Bias x Bias? (also, twincest)

 

 

 

 

"Hey Kai, are you going to the party tonight?" Baekhyun asked, sliding into the seat next to the disgruntled male. "Chanyeol's parents are going out of town for the weekend," He added in an excited tone as he relayed the information.

Kai only lifted his head long enough to glare at Baekhyun before he huffed again and laid back down on his desk, trying to make up for last night's lost sleep. "Baekhyun, shut up!" He grumbled. It wasn't as if he hasn't heard that bit before, whenever Chanyeol's loaded parents went out of town for the weekend, the tall idiot would burst into school Friday morning and shout "Party at my place!"

Baekhyun spitefully smacked the back of Kai's head, "Wake up already! Every time I see you, you're sleeping or you look like you're about to fall to the ground in a heap and sleep. What the hell are you doing at night anyway?" He nearly shouted in Kai's ear and now all thoughts of a nice nap flew out of his head.

"And it's not like you're getting laid anyway, I know you're a ert who's hung up on this little cutie named Jong-"

Kai's head snapped up and he quickly slapped both of his hands over Baekhyun's gigantic mouth. "Quiet!" Kai hissed and Baekhyun's surprised expression morphed into one of smug satisfaction. "Mph Mm Hmm!" He mumbled and Kai felt his brow twitch in irritation because after knowing the pretty faced air headed boy since he was in primary school, Kai knew based on his hidden smirk that he said something along the lines of "I knew it Kai!"

Knowing a person for that long isn't healthy. Especially since as they say practice makes perfect, and Baekhyun has had more than enough practice on reading Kai as well.

Baekhyun soon got tired of gloating and he the palm of Kai's hand. Disgusted, Kai immediately moved his hands away from Baekhyun's cesspool of a mouth and furiously began wiping his hand on his jeans. "You're so disgusting! Are you really one year older than me!?"

Baekhyun rested his chin on his hand and propped his elbow up on his desk. "Oh shut it, I've seen you do worse. There's no such thing as a 'ten second' rule Kim Kai." Getting no obvious reaction from Kai, Baekhyun sighed and flicked him on the forehead with his free hand. "You're no fun!" He whined in an annoying voice and Kai resisted the urge to kick his leg under the desk.

"Everyone here knows you just looovve your little brother, but you still act like it's the first time people have heard this when I tease you." Baekhyun continued, oblivious to the glaring teacher looming behind him. "You're such a temperamental donsaeng too, maybe I should dress Jongin up in a tacky leather jacket, muss his hair, and then drag him around school all day. You know what, that'd be awesome, I'll ruin your image and you'll be known as the puppy who's all bark and no bite in school!"

"Ahem," The stern teacher coughed. Baekhyun froze and Kai had to resist smirking and snickering in the presence of the ex-military teacher Mr. Do. "Mr. Byun, I don't believe this is an hour for socialization. If you hadn't noticed, for the past six months, we have been studying anatomy."

Baekhyun collected himself and he turned to face Mr. Do with a flirtatious tilt of his head and an obvious flutter to his lashes. "But Kyungsoo-ssi, I was talking about a topic related to anatomy. Didn't you know that identical twins may look the same, but have different idiosyncrasies?"

Mr. Do's expression deadened and he adjusted his glasses, Kai could practically feel Baekhyun's eyes ogling his biceps. "Mr. Byun, if you are attempting to divert my attention the way you do with lesser men, then I'd have to ask you leave class and sit in the hall until I have the time to speak to you."

Baekhyun didn't look like he registered Mr. Do's words at all, but he did nod blankly and shuffle out of the room with a dreamy expression on his face. Kai wrinkled his nose in disgust, already knowing that Baekhyun had gathered more 'fantasy material' just from getting scolded by the doe-eyed teacher in the middle of class.

Unfortunately, once the distraction known as Baekhyun left the room, Mr. Do turned to Kai with a frown. "Mr. Kim, I don't make it a point to meddle in my student's home life, but is everything alright out of school? This is the fifth class in a row that you have slept through, if this persists, I'm afraid your grades may suffer."

Kai gave the teacher an easy smile and hoped that it would be enough to get the man to leave him alone. "Ah, nothing's wrong. I've just been adjusting to...a new schedule change, it won't happen again Mr. Do."

The teacher looked skeptical, but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter