Love is nothing compared to what this heart feels

Never Ending Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Story Setting: 2 years ago]

I spent most of my days in the music lounge, studying or just hanging out with friends. The days, weeks, and months went by so fast in those 2 years. The more I saw Kwon Jiyong, the more I wanted to be with him, but when I stayed away from him the more he stayed on my mind. 

I wonder what he is doing right now? 

Is he in class? 

Should I text him? But what would I write?

My thoughts were interrupted, "Hey Dara, the guys want to study for the classical Music final, you in?" Bom said to me from the door of the music lounge. 

"Umm...sure, why not." I didn't want to make it seem like I was avoiding them, they were my friends after all. 

We walk to the 3rd floor of the library and sit at our usual spot. A long table big enough for about 20 people. 

When I first became friends with Big Bang 4 years ago, they brought me here and this is where I became friends with Epik High, Lee Hi, IKON, Winner, and Black Pink. 

Since then we had always sat at this table, whenever I would come here, there was always someone holding down the fort so that no one would take our table. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Bom waved her hand in front of my face, "Earth to Dara, Yoo-hoo, wanna sit down?"

"Ohh...Y-Yeah Sorry" I sit down at an open seat next to Big Bang. 

We studied for a few hours til we realized that we had to return the materials we borrowed from the library ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter