GOING BACK TO IT ALL

Never Ending Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walk through the gates of Seoul University, 1 week before graduation, on a Saturday morning. I put my earphones in and listen to my favorite song, Urban Zakapa - I Don't Love You. I quietly make my way to the music department, losing myself in the music. By the time the song ends, I find myself on the second floor, at the end of the hall, in front of room 201.

This is where I first saw him, 2 years ago. 

[flashback]

"ahh, found it, classroom 201, Classical Music." I sit down across the hall in front of the room, waiting for the previous class to end. I was listening to music and on my phone. I got so lost in my phone that I didn't realize that someone came and stood right across from me. I looked up and he was also on his phone, tall and slim, pink hat, nerdy round glasses, teal sweater, blue jeans and white shoes. I quickly looked back at my phone when I realized that I was staring at him. 

Then someone came and sat next to me.

I look up, "Bommie!"

"Hi Dara! Are you excited? we finally have a class together!" 

"Absolutely!" I reply with a smile on my face.

"Come on, it looks like the class before ours has ended." Bom said as she got up. 

Bom is one of my best friends, we have been friends since elementary school. She has a very 4-D personality. 

I sit down in the same row as Bom, just one seat behind her. I look around and notice that the guy that was standing across from me sat down in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter