Final

Hear Me Out

Sometimes Kyungsoo wishes Jongin could hear the notes he plays on the piano, when the younger puts his hands on the black wooden surface and smiles down at him with shiny eyes as if he's being able to hear any of the sounds. "You just put your hands on the surface and you can feel the notes dancing on your skin. It's almost like hearing," he says, and Kyungsoo chuckles because the younger doesn't really know how it is to hear but it's still charming; his special way of listening.

 

Sometimes Kyungsoo wishes the younger could hear his voice singing or humming different tunes. The fact he doesn't know how his boyfriend's voice sounds like makes Kyungsoo's heart swell every once in a while, and he frowns deeply while cooking their dinner silently. But then Jongin comes from behind, wrapping his muscular arms around his small waist, chest pressed to his back, and he kisses the area behind his ear tenderly, already knows the reason behind his boyfriend's gloomy mood. And Kyungsoo just can't stay numb because Jongin is the sweetest and he tries every god damn time to make him feel better. So he mouths him a short thank you and kisses him chastely, in the purest, most full of love way.

 

Sometimes Kyungsoo wishes Jongin could hear him whimpering under him, his name loudly even though the younger can't hear him. But he can read his lips, those plump lips that move and colliding the syllables into the form of his name. He wishes Jongin could hear him producing those full-of-pleasure sounds when his slim fingers trail down his milky skin, and his kiss swollen lips trail on his neck and oh how much he wants him to be able to hear him like that, to know in all kinds of ways how good he makes him feel (physically and emotionally), to hear the older telling him how much he loves and adores him just the way he is.

 

Because even if Jongin isn't perfect, he learnt so many things from the younger about accepting others and grow patience towards people, and mostly –

view the world in a slight different angle, and not just because they love to sit upside down on the couch in their living room.  


A/N: The first sentence literally popped into my head with the idea and I decided to write this. l love Kaisoo so much ugh.