1/3

Three of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

   Chanyeol and Baekhyun were quiet boys at school, terrified that Hyunsoo and his group would continue to bully them for saying anything or doing anything. But when they're not at home Chanyeol goes over to Baekhyun's house to play games; and when his mommy goes with him they even make cookies. Rumor has it that theres not a single day that the two are not together, they probably got it from their mommy's because they're friends too. 

However, because of their quiet demeanor it became a con of making new friends. They knew this when they started attending school but they had each other so that's okay.

Their friendship started when Baekhyun was at Chanyeol's home with his parents and accidently flung his binky and hit Chanyeol's forehead, thus Chanyeol crying and Baekhyun comforting the other.

Baekhyun got yelled at from his and Chanyeol's mommy and they said to the boys that they were friends and friends were supposed to protect each other- not fling binkys at each other. 

The two boys only tilted their head in confusion and not until later that they'll know what their mothers mean.

 

-

 

   This wasn't supposed to happen. Five-year-old Chanyeol was meant to protect Baekhyun, Baekhyun was meant to protect Chanyeol but instead they were both getting beaten to the ground. He's stuck in a fetus position and has his head tucked in his arms while getting beaten. Hyunsoo is a mean boy and Chanyeol hates him; hates him even more when he feels the other kick him harder. Despite being taller than the other kids in class, he's quite lanky and fragile. Chanyeol wants to cry, his daddy said not to because he's a man but thinking about his mommy scolding him for the bruises are bringing tears to his eyes.

Chanyeol peeks a eye at Baekhyun who's in the same position, same incident- again. Chanyeol feels like a bad friend, he feels like crying when he hears Baekhyun begins to sob loudly at the other kids hitting him. 

He closes his eyes and let's it happen because he can't do anything to help him and his friend.

"Hey!" A loud, sharp voice says out of nowhere. Chanyeol's giant ears pick up the voice to be Kim Jongdae. He wants to whimper in relief when the kids stop kicking and hitting him. But then again Jongdae is a very tiny boy who's in the same grade as them, he's even shorter than Baekhyun. What can he do?

"If it isn't momma's boy!" Little Chanyeol's thoughts were interrupted by the one and only Hyunsoo. Chanyeol's mouth feels tainted just by thinking of the bully.

"Yeah!" The other kids begin to laugh at Jongdae and ignore the two on the ground.

"I'm going to tell Mrs. Kim on you!" Jongdae screams back in his high pitched voice. Baekhyun takes this as an opprotunity to lift his head from the hard ground before crawling over to Chanyeol with tiny trembling hands to help him. 

Mrs. Kim suddenly pops up from the corner of the school, obviously looking for the missing kids, "Boys! What is going on here!?"

"Mommy! Hyunsoo and his friends were hitting Park and Byun!" Jongdae immediately pointed fingers to the kids who scowled and was soon followed after a chorus of "He's lying!"

"I am not!"

"Is to!"

Little boys yelling at each other began to fill the space, each one of them calling each other little insult. The little two automatically perked up at their name and shuffled up on their feet from behind the group of boys. Mrs. Kim gasps before running to the two, warm hands immediately coming up to cup the two cheeks, eyes running over the scratches on their cheeks and wiping their tears. "Oh dear, are you boys okay?"

They both nod and Mrs. Kim sighs in relief before calling her son over, who shimmies fast enough in his short legs that Baekhyun's nose crinkle in jealousy. "Hon, take Baekhyun and Chanyeol to daddy, okay?" 

"Yes, ma'am!" Jongdae does a salute before his mom kisses his head and speaks with the other boys. Baekhyun and Chanyeol misses their mommy's and just wants to go home just to recieve head kisses like that too. Jongdae notices their facial expression and leans into give their foreheads a sloppy kiss with a smile so wide, you can see he's missing a tooth in the front. "There! Kisses from me, sorry they're not your mommy's kisses..." 

Baekhyun spluttered out syllables and wipes his forehead, "Hey! O-only mommy's supposed to do that, right Chanyeol!"

The small male turned to his best friend who's just as shock as he is but doesn't make move to wipe the slob on his forehead. Baekhyun huffs and opens his mouth to say something-

"Jongdae! Don't forget to bring the boys to daddy!" Mrs. Kim says before Jongdae see's her bring Hyunsoo his friends to the office.

It's quiet when she leaves and Jongdae turns to them and his smile is so bright and loud that the two forgets about his nasty kiss and just stare at him in awe. "I'm Jongdae and I'm going to bring you to my daddy!" He holds out his hand to grab the other twos, small and large before dragging them inside.

The two are speechless, never had they had someone so nice to them before in the school. Never had they have someone besides their mommy and daddy kissing their foreheads. They both never had anyone hold their hand before instead of their mommy too! The two only followed the smaller and basked in the comments Jongdae made;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter