Decision

En Route To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Focus.”

The planner said when Sulli did not pay attention at her.

She apologize and smiles at Naeun who asks if she was okay.

“You have to stand two steps away from that spot Miss Sulli.”

“Yes. Sorry.”

She keeps apologizing and do it again that the rehearsal went longer than it was supposed to be.

“I think your friend has some issue Naeun ssi. Talk to her so that she won’t repeat the mistake at the wedding.”

Naeun too apologize and walks to Sulli who was leaning on the edge of the corner table while staring outside.

“What happen?”

She asks in concern.

Sulli sighs, hugging her briefly before she let go.

“Sorry that I ruin the rehearsal.”

“Don’t mind about that. I’ll still get married even if you stand farther than you should.”

She cracks a joke but found it lame because Sulli just sighs.

“What have you been thinking?”

“Maybe you are right. I keep thinking of Minho.”

“Do you find out why?”

Sulli arched her brows.

“What do you mean?”

“Are you perhaps falling in love with him?”

“I don’t know Naeun. The thing is, I lose sleep because he keeps appearing in front of my eyes.”

“You must be in love.”

“But is love something painful?”

“Maybe. You had pushed him. When you finally loves him, he is not within your reach anymore.”

Naeun said softly and Sulli sighs again for the nth time.

“Do you have any plan?”

“I haven’t think of anything yet.”

“Why?”

“I can’t think of anything. It was too late.”

“Nothing is too late Sulli. You think about it carefully. If you still think of Minho oppa, go and chase after him.”

“But how can I? A woman.”

“You are wrong if you see it that way. Why a woman can’t chase after her love?”

Sulli takes all of Naeun’s words seriously and began thinking all the night.

The next day, she comes to work with a positive vibe around her and instead of going into her office, she turns right to the chief of her department; a letter in her hand.

 

***

 

“You are so pretty.”

Sulli said when she look at her friends after the makeup artist finishe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter