Reason

En Route To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


“You are really leaving?”

Minho nods a bit, smiling.

“I’m tired.”

“Why?”

“You know why Kibum ah.”

“Of course I know but don’t you want to go all through the end?”

“I have my mother. I know she want me there though she said she is okay.”

“Sulli?”

“She doesn’t like me man. I can’t melt her heart.”

“You give up?”

“I don’t know but I don’t mind if you want to take it that way.”

“Will you come back?”

“Maybe I’ll come to visit.”

He then gives Kibum a hug, closing his eyes.


***


“No Sulli. You are not making a right decision. I know he loves you. For real.”

“I know that too Naeun. But I’m not going to accept him.”

Naeun sighs and sat down near her friend.

“Is it because of that? Your step father and.”

Naeun hesitates for a bit but when Sulli fixed her eyes on her, she continued.

“Taemin oppa?”

She asks softly and Sulli widens her eyes.

Naeun smiled.

“If you want to ask about it, I moved on. And you did the right thing too. Even I will do the same.”

“I don’t know Naeun. Minho is too nice. Taemin too. But.”

She wipes her face and sighs.

“Listen Ssul.”

Naeun said as she scooted closer to her.

“They won’t hunt even you if you choose to forget. Not all men are abusive.”

“How can I?”

She said in a whisper, face in her hand.

“Sulli ya. I had told you what is right and it’s now your choice. Go for your love or keep living like this.”

“Naeunnie, I.”

“I won’t be there with you forever though I wanted to. My marriage had been fixed. I’ll be living in Australia a month after my marriage if the procedure finished. I just want you to be happy. I want to leave after knowing that you are finding your own happiness too.”

She holds her hand and smiled at her.

“Of course, Taemin oppa is in our life but he is now gone. He used to be kind and he is the one who change to be bad. It’s never your fault. You are not weak. Remember that.”

Sulli pats Naeun’s hand that was holding hers.

“Aren’t you even mad at me? You should. He was your boyfriend but then I.”

“I am not.”

Naeun sighs, a tint of sadness is in her eyes.

“I love you more than I like him so I’m not that shaken. Aigoo. We shouldn’t talk about him anymore. I’m sorry that I bring it up.”

Naeun said, wiping her eyes.

“Kenchana. You are just trying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter