Lunch?

Miss Engineer

Author's note:

  = Narrator's POV

 

 


 


 

 

'Hey Hall Girl'

 

 


 

 

Soo Young grits her teeth. Seung Yoon is still smirking, earning a glare from Soo Young. Jin Woo look at Seung Yoon who is still standing and asks, 'Who are you saying that to?'  when Seung Yoon takes his seat opposite to Soo Young's. 'No one', Seung Yoon says, flashing a cheeky smile sweetly, and handsomely, and cutely to Jin Woo. Oh gosh, why does he have to be so handsome? Of couse, not that he can upbeat T.O.P's visual, his senior, a member of Bigbang, a well known K-Pop idol group around the world. But, Seung Yoon is still very very very handsome nonetheless. Jin Woo feels like he wanted to puke any second after he looked at Seung Yoon's smile. Any girl will melt and fall for Seung Yoon's  smile any second they see it, but not Jin Woo. He is a man, and still is a man even though people looks at him like a flower boy. Jin Woo shrugs his shoulders, not bothering to ask any more question to the leader.

 

 

A while later...

 

 

The meeting ends perfectly. Soo Young was assigned as the engineer for Winner's comeback music video. In the meeting room, there are well known composers, choreagrapher, directors, and so on who also assigned to work on the music video. Soo Young have met some of them though since this project is only the fifth music video she will work on after Ikon's debut music videos, Blackpink's Whistle and Boombayah music videos.

Working on music videos are tiresome, but Soo Young love her work. Soo Young always love and always wanted to work on music videos. But, Soo Young at first wanted to be a director, a Visual and Art Director specifically because she adore Min Hee Jin, a very succesful Visual and Art Director, who work under SM Entertainment. Min Hee Jin previously worked on many F(x) music videos, and her latest one is Red Velvet's Russian Roulette music video. Min Hee Jin also won herself an award at MAMA 2016.

But, Soo Young then found her own passion, she wanted to be an engineer afterward, and again, she want to work for music videos. And now here she is, an engineer under YG Entertainment. Sure, every single works on earth make people tired, and there is no exception for working as an engineer like Soo Young.

Thinking that now she will work for Winner's comeback music video, Soo Young can't help but to smile because she is so eager to start her work now before she realised that...

She have a problem with Seung Yoon.

'Guess I need to solve my problem with Seung Yoon first.'

As Soo Young arranges her piles of things on the table, Min Joo the stylist pats Soo Young on the shoulder, mouthing 'fighting!' to Soo Young. Min Joo stands up and push her chair under the table and leave the room after waving and bid a goodbye to Soo Young.

Soo Young is about to leave the meeting room before someone yells 'YOU!' Soo Young turns around to face the voice owner just to see Seung Yoon points a finger to her. 

'I thought I'm the only one left in the meeting room?', Soo Young thinks. But she never know that Seung Yoon have let the other Winner's member left first, saying that he have things to be done first. And the thing that he need to be done is just talking to Soo Young, remembering the promise she had made earlier.

'Yes?', answers Soo Young.

'Where is your office?', asks Seung Yoon, more softer now. 'Glad he lowered his tone now.' Thought he was not in mood before LOL, says Soo Young in her heart. Thinking that Seung Yoon might knew her name and occupation from the meeting earlier, Soo Young only answers 'Room 27, level 2. Why?'. Seung Yoon smiles lightly. 'Well then. I will wait for you there outside Room 27 Level 2. At lunch. Any drink I want remember? You promised.', Seung Yoon says, walking past her before he stops on his track.

'Kang... Seung Yoon.. is that your name?', he says, turning his head to face her.

Soo Young just nods.

'Hmm.. we have the same surname..  meet you later then.', Seung Yoon winks at Soo Young who was left dumbfounded, trying to process what just happened. 

'Yeah like hell I don't know your surname. Well, at least, our problem might solve lmao'

 


 

 

It is now lunch time. Putting their vocal training a stop, Seung Yoon use his right hand to signs that s may leave now for lunch. Lighten up, the members rush to leave the room and one of them, Seung Hoon asks Seung Yoon, 'You're going with us, Seung Yoon?'.

Seung Yoon grabs his bottle of water and answers, 'No. I have to meet someone. You guys go ahead and remember to not be late AND don't eat anything that can harm your vocal as the recording is near.'

Seung Hoon sighs in defeat, 'Yes, Sir. We won't. And I will make sure that I will remind the others too', Seung Hoon then rolls his eyes and leaving Seung Yoon alone in the room, taking a gulp of his water. Grabbing his jacket and things, he then run to the elevator to go down to level 2 to meet Soo Young. 

After he arrived at level 2, he run to Room 27, which is too far from the elevator that he used. After he saw Soo Young walk out of the room, he slow down his pace, panting because he is tired. Soo Young also saw him and smile. Walking toward him, she asks, 'Thought you're already waited for me outside the room?' . Seung Yoon chuckles, 'Nah, I'm running late because I was tired. But I'm not tired anymore after I see you who will treat me a drink~'

Walking together toward a nearer elevator, Seung Yoon hands Soo Young a face mask. Curiosity hit Soo Young. She raise an eyebrow. 'What is this for?' 

'We are going out of the building for the drink. And we cannot be spotted by fans. Duh.'

'Well correction. By we you mean you. I'm not a celebrity nor an idol. So I don't need a face mask. Duh', Soo Young rolls her eyes, protesting.

'Well fine. You won.', surrendering his white flags, Seung Yoon admit that she is right. Totally right.

'I wish one day you will be in need of face masks so you won't be spotted by your fans.', Seung Yoon complains.

 

 

 

And who thought that Seung Yoon's wish will come true soon?

 

 


 


 

Author's note:

Hye ! So here is an update~ How was it? I hope I wont dissapoint you hehe. Well again, Im so bad with grammars because Im using present continuous tense but I got confused lmao. Tell me anything that might help~! Please support this fan fic with upvote, comments and subcribe!