Turn Around

Fanfic ideas :D

Soo... This is the Idea I got for Park Kyung from Block B. It's inspired from the song "Turn Around" with him and ZICO. :D Be sure to check it out!

______

He was always there the same time of the day, and she was also there the same time. After the first three times he saw her there, it became a habit. He would now always be at the same street and the same place, outside 7Eleven. And she would always walk by.

He's never seen her face but he was sure she was pretty. 

~

"Hey, dude! Are you listening to me?" Kyung heard his friends voice call him as he looked after Her as she walked down the street, a few meters away from them.

"Sorry dude..." he then said as he looked at Zico and scratched the back of his head. 

Zico sighed and shook his head as he looked at where Kyung was looking.

"Wow... She's hot"

"I know"

~

Kyung looked out onto the dance floor and saw a familiar back.

It was Her. He stood up and started walking towards where she was and he looked around for one second and when he turned towards her again, she was gone.

~

"Today I have to this, gotta man up and just step up" he said to himself as he stood outside 7Eleven to wait for her.

_______

TADAA! Hahah, feels like it will be such a fail... Oh god....

BUT COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE IT!