The one who became quiet

Fanfic ideas :D

So this is the Hwang Kwanghee fic idea, since I've noticed there are so few of them around here :) And I think he is one of the funniest and most adorable guys I've ever seen, ALL HATERS CAN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

___________

"Annyohaseyo~!" that all to familiar, scheeching voice ecoed through the school. Now everybody knew Kwanghee was coming, everyone but one innocent girl who was startled at the voice she just heard.

She was the new student called Cherise. She had never been to this school before and was there for the first time. She saw a pretty boy going down the hallway with his friends looking quite annoyed when he spoke with a loud voice.

~

"Kwanghee"

The boy looked up at Cherise and smiled

"Deh~!"

She winced a bit and then looked at him again.

"Why are you always yelling?" she asked this simple question but Kwanghee was still struck by the strange question, no one had ever asked him that before.

"Well..." he didn't know what to say. 

~

"How did you do it?" Siwan asked Cherise as he sat down across from her and she looked up at him while chewing her food.

"How did I do what?" she asked and swallowed the last bit of food in .

__________

So COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! :D

I know it's a bit... everywhere! right now but I wanted to just show you guys a little bit of "the whole" fic. Not just the beginning.

COMMENT THANK YOU~!