Ain't a creep!

Unfortunately! [One-shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        "Oppaaaaaaaaaa!!". Hyoyeon and Jessica were busy with fangirling over BTS MV 'Boy in luv'. Jeremy, who was younger brother of Hyoyeon ran upstairs to her room,"Tell me! Whom did you murder?! Do you two need help with dumping the body at our basement?!".

        Those two rolled their eyes at him,"Don't be drama queen! We were watching BTS MV". Jeremy sighed,"Shocker!! I should have guessed it! You would never let me to reveal my identity of James Bond undercover!".

        Jessica giggled whilst Hyoyeon smirked at her brother,"I don't have any idea to kill anyone yet! If I need to kill somone,I would always count on you".  Jeremy smirked,"Aye-Aye captain!". He did one weird salute and went out of the room.

         Jessica smiled,"One hell of a brother you got there!". She turned to her,"Tell me about it!". They both settled on her bed while Hyoyeon asked,"Now, where were we??".

  ****************

        The next day, Hyoyeon woke up and got ready to go to book store. For last two days, she was itching to buy the book of Sarah Dessen's 'Saint anything'. She made her way downstairs only to find two paste-it notes on fridge by her parents and her brother.

        She found that her parents have left for their work already and her brother went to his friends house to play Xbox. She skipped her breakfast and straightway went to her car as she couldn't wait to get the book.

        She went to the nearby mall and proceed to go to the familiar book store. She entered the store to greet herself with the smell of new books which she savored with all her life. She went over to the rack and ran her fingers over the spine of books.

       Her lips curled into a smile when she saw the book she wanted. She reached over it and went to the counter, only to find a ruckus over there. She frowned and slammed the book on table unknowingly, which made the owner of the shop and the stranger to turned to her. She smiled sheepishly at the owner and saw the stranger who looked too good for his own good. She eyed him with star-stricken face until he coughed awkwardly. She turned red and looked at the owner,"What's all this about?".

        He replied,"Hey Hyoyeon! It's been a while!". She smiled at him as acknowledgement as he continued,"I couldn't understand what he's saying since he's speaking in half Mandarin and half Korean". She smirked at him thinking 'taking Mandarin class as AP is not bad after all'. 

       She smiled at the stranger and talked with him in Mandarin,"Do you need any help?!". He beamed,"Thank god! I thought I never going to get over the man over here. I need 'The underground railroad'  by Colson Whitehead".  She smiles and nodded at him and went to the rack to search for the book he said. 

        She took the book and thought,' He do have nice taste in books!'. She walked towards the counter and gave him the book. He smiled at her gratefully. They both waited to get their books and paid for it.

        They walked outside as he stopped to introduce himself,"I am Luhan!". He extended his hands for her to shake. She eyed his hands before took it,"Hyoyeon". He smiled,"I really don't know what I would've done if not for you! Thanks a ton! I really needed the book". She smiled at him,"It's alright!".

        He gazed at her,"You won't say no for some coffee right?!". Her cheeks tainted pink as he asked her to drink coffee with him. She didn't remember she haven't had breakfast until her stomach growled. He laughed while shaking her head,"I ll take that as yes!".

         They both went to nearby restaurant and seated on a table. She asked,"Will you think of me as nosey if I asked you why you are here in Korea?". It earned a laugh from him as he said,"Actually I came here to see my friend!". She raised her eyebrow,"But I didn't see your friend?".

         He continued,"I came here to meet my Facebook friend. The book which I got is also for him!".  She looked at him wide-eyed,"You were saying that you've practically came from China all the way here to see someone whom you befriended by Facebook?!". He chuckled and nodded his head. She smiled,"He must have been very special to you!". He g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter