-3-

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You…!! You brat!!!! How could you hung up on me??????”

 

Seokjin was on rage. He ran to Jungkook and stop abruptly in front of him. The now white-haired man who just got out of his car didn’t even had a chance to take a step when Seokjin pinched his biceps hard.

 

“Ooooow! Hyung!” he yelled at the sudden pain. It sure going to leave a bruise. “What’d you do that for? It hurts, aw...”

 

Seokjin really didn’t put any attention at Jungkook who’s rubbing the place where he just pinched him. “One! You were 2 hours late! Two! You hung up on me! And three! Three... you just... Jungkook!!!” Seokjin’s yelling got louder when he realized Jungkook was busy rubbing and blowing the red mark Seokjin made on his arm and not listening to him talking, “Jeon Jungkook, you’re not listening to me!!!”

 

Again, Seokjin pinched Jungkook. The other arm now. And again, Jungkook cried loud. “Jin! Ouch! Oh my God stop pinching me! I promised to sing the song at your wedding! Not on your engagement party!”

 

“Yah! You’re so….!!! Ugh!!” he couldn’t finish his words. He was almost crying, and it finally drew Jungkook’s attention. Jungkook took Seokjin’s arm and held it in his own, rubbing it softly. He noticed the small beautiful platina band there, and he smiled seeing it. Seokjin and Namjoon finally was engaged.

 

“Jinnie Hyung?” Jungkook called him. Seokjin never forced him to use honorific references, and when they dated, it was just awkward for Jungkook to call his boyfriend with the title 'Hyung'. But now he wanted to change it. He has to respect Seokjin as his older friend now, and calling him Hyung was a part of it. Seokjin didn't answer him at first, but after a pregnant pause, the older man sighed.

 

 “I.. I was so worried, Kook-ah,” Seokjin’s voice was shaking. He was on the verge of tears but he was trying to hold it back because he knew he was overreacting. Seokjin knew Jungkook never liked it when he overreacted. Not that Jungkook hates it, he just couldn’t deal with it. He didn’t know how to calm Seokjin when he was like this, and it usually made Jungkook nervous. But Seokjin was not able to hold it this time. “It’s not about the song, it’s not about the guests, I don’t.. I don’t really care about that,” Seokjin looked down at the floor and Jungkook could feel a warm tear dropped to his hand, the one holding Seokjin’s hand. “I was worried about you. I know how careless you drive and you almost never drove so far without me or Hoseok or Namjoon to accompany you. What if somebody robbed you? What if you had an accident again? What if, oh, you don’t know how many ‘what if’ I’ve thought about. You have no idea. Remember the last time you drove alone? Remember the accident? I can’t.. You can’t do this.. I..”

 

Seokjin couldn’t continue as he started crying. Jungkook who was starting to panic pulled the slightly shorter male into his embrace, and slowly rubbed the older man’s back. The worry the older man was showing every time Jungkook drives alone is no longer something strange to him or the people around him. Jungkook had been involved in a car accident before. It was the first time Jungkook drove out of town for business without one of his buddies accompanying him. He was hurt pretty bad, unconscious for almost a month with broken ribs, a broken nose and broken arms. The image of Jungkook laying in the ICU, with no guarantee when he will wake up, haunted Seokjin for years, even until now.

 

“Hey, Hyung.. Don’t cry, please don’t cry. I’m fine, see?” Jungkook whispered to Seokjin’s ear, trying to calm him down before someone comes out and sees Seokjin like this. He pulled back a little and put his finger beneath Seokjin’s chin and carefully forced the shorter to look at him. “See? I’m okay. I’m here.”

 

Seokjin didn’t answered and just looked at Jungkook. He raised his arms that was on his sides before and touched Jungkook’s face, making sure the younger was really okay. Seokjin nodded when he was sure Jungkook was okay, “I’m sorry for overreacting. It’s just.. I’m just scared.”

 

Jungkook smiled and cupped Seokjin’s cheek. He wiped the tears from the beautiful man’s eyes, and smiled at him. “This is your engagement party, you can’t look like you just lost your puppy,” Jungkook tried to joke, but he knew he failed when Seokjin only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter