Morning

What I've got you on my mind

 

Please dont forget to comment. Still short chapter like usual. 

 

 

SUHO

A light from the sun is rising, distrubing my eyes. I open my eyes, blinking. I look around and feel something heavy on my chest.. and wet. Jinja.. this ! He is drooling on me. I pull his hair suddenly.

"Aaghh.. waaaee?" He hissed but still asleep

"You ting on my shirt, dumb". He is rolling over and continue to sleep. Such a pain in . I get up and am stretching my self but suddenly turning on the heater. Oh God, it is December and will snow. I hate cold. I can't stand with it. But Yixing must still go to working because he is just important. I don't why he can survive with all hospital things. Yixing had ever invited me to hospital. He said that i needed to know his job. But it took him a whole day for me to agree. Those yelling, whining, almost crying because i don't like hospital. Unfortunately i could survive till one hour with sweating.  

Today is saturday. So we have a day off. I look at the window. It is good to walk or maybe just cuddling here is a good choice too. Suddenly an idea pop up in my mind. I come back to the room, wake him up.

"Ya! Get up peasant. You must clean the house!" I yelled at him while hitting his back.

"Ahh.. waaae?" He hissed and stares at me. 

"Wakie wakie up" i pouted. He looks at me disbelieved.

"C'mon xing wakie up~" still pouting. He blinks and then sits up.

"Aah.. what do you want love?" He asked still blinking.

"Am i obvious?" I asked biting my lips.

"Yup.. since when did you aegyo?" He looks at me disbelieved. 

"Ugh.. xing. ."

"Okay.. what do you want honey, just say it so dr. Zhang will give it to you" he said and squeezing my cheek. He looks like wanna eating me up.

"..."

"What?" He is confused. 

"You sounds like a phedophile". He stared at me..

"Hahahaha...really...really.. am i look like a bad uncle?" 

"Yes, like wanna eating me"

"Haha, that's my wish... now tell yixingie what joonmyeonie want, hm?"

"Haah.. iwantusadatetoday" i said in one breath.

"What?"

"I want us to a date" i whispered blushing and hiding my face on his neck. 

"Really ? You could just say love. Sure, of course. But why suddenly?" He asked me while his hand is rubbing my back softly.

"Feels like it?" I mumbled on his neck.

"Okay. Anything else?"

"But on you" i can't believe i just say it. It embarassed me.

"Yes on me" he whispered in my ear and kissing it.

"Xing, don't my ear"

"Can't help you are so cute honey" then continue kissing my neck. 

 

 

 

LAY

I keep kissing and the neck on his spot. He is so cute and i can't stop my self not to touch him. When i see his effort just to ask me a date, i can't believe. I know he try his best not to runaway because of embarrased. I am happy of course, because he doesn't like inisiate first. 

"Ahh.. yix..xing ah.." he moans so i lay him down on the bed, stop to look at his face. Joonmyeon you are a sin to me now. His face show a pleasure and wanting. Kissing his lips is the best, his bottom lips. My tongue enter his mouth while my hands already pull his shirt up till his chest. Touching all his skin. His hands on my neck pulling me closer. My fingers work both on his s, give a squeeze and pinching those. He moans.

"Aahh.. uhmm..aah!" I nearly to grab his when suddenly he pushes my shoulder. 

"Ss..stop! air.. need breath" his face flushing red when said. I try to kiss him again just to stop with his hand on my face. 

"Whhyy" i whined.

"We.. haah.. have a date! And don't touch my you ert!"

The hell is that. 

"But honey.. i already hard" i pointed down my body. He looks at me disgust.

"Handle your problem self!" He barked then push me aside. I look at him sad.

"Honeeey...don't go!" I sulked, seeing him run to the bathroom alone and close it. 

"Honeeeey!!! You are so meanie! So crueell" i yelled then pouted.

i lay my self in the bed still hanging. 

He is so meanie.

Meanie.

CRUEL. 

 

Suddenly a sound of the door open. 

"Yixing c'mon" 

"Whaaat?!" I see him showing his head from the bathroom door. 

"Hurry take a bath, wanna my right?"

"What?"

"Dont want to me?"

"Eh?". I rush to the bathroom then open the door, reaveling his y body. 

Ughh. . My naughty hubby!

Watch my revenge hehe.