Chapter 2: Dream

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You hate Sana unnie?" Dahyun's voice became serious the moment she heard the latter's answer.

"Why?" She added. Her eyes darted to the younger with a little disappointment and a little joy, waiting for her answer.

 

"Because I'm jealous." The latter answered with also a serious tone. "Because she's the first one you met... And not me."

 

FLASHBACK

 

After a month of Tzuyu and Chaeyoung's issue. Dahyun and Chaeng got new friends, Mina and Momo. They became close because of this certain activity that needed to form a group in their class.

 

Mina is like Dahyun who is just quiet, you don't know what she's thinking or what's going on her mind and while Momo, she's talkative, the contrast of Mina.

 

Chaeyoung's POV

 

I always see Dahyun unnie smiling like an idiot everytime she's busy on her phone. I am so curious like, Is she dating someone or what? She is also secretive, she didn't even mentioned her family or what kind of environment she grew up.

 

This unnie is so mysterious like I'm dying to know everything about her.

 

"Dahyun-ah, who's that lucky person?" My thoughts got disturbed when Mina unnie suddenly asks the question. Do we thinking the same? I look at her and she glance at me as she nod. Oh god, we're really thinking the same. 'Thank you for asking her unnie' thanking her in my mind.

 

"Ah. Hahaha nothing. Just my favorite unnie." Dahyun unnie answered and again focus to her phone and started to laugh. This is so annoying, who is that favorite unnie? I need answers. I need it. Right now!

 

"Favorite unnie? Not me Dahyunnie? Not us? That's hurts." Momo unnie interupted us, looks like she's also curious about this favorite unnie of our favorite dubu. Yes, I started to call her dubu because she gave me this nickname of lion cub. She really looks like a dubu, her white pale skin and the softness of it.

 

"Yah, But you two unnies are my favorites too!" She pointed our unnies like a child and started to laugh. She's so...cute.

 

"Would you mind to tell us about her unnie? So that we know why she can easily brighten up your mood like this?" I asked her. The two unnies just nodded and stared to Dahyun unnie waiting for her to start.

 

After she told us everything about them, I felt a little envy. They have a strong bond according to her stories. Looks like no one can break their bond.

 

And knowing that this favorite unnie of her actually already confessed her love to Dahyun unnie but she didn't know what to react because it's her first time to encounter this kind of situation that's why till now, they're still bestfriends. Dahyun unnie took it as a joke, the confession, but now I think she's inlove. Inlove with her favorite unnie. But still cannot admit it to herself. Pabo unnie.

 

The next day, Dahyun unnie told us that she will going to meet her favorite unnie in mall after our class. Unfortunately, they have a different school. She wanted us to meet her too, this is my chance to see and know more about her.

 

When we got to mall, I see some other sides of Dahyun unnie. She's totally amazing! She's good at games like Mina unnie. Some of students in our school see her too. Some of them wanted to take a photo with her like an idol but unnie didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter