Chapter 3: Son Chaeyoung

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"M-my love?" Chaeyoung, Momo and Mina asks in unison while giving Dahyun a shock and confusion face.

 

Dahyun go back to reality when she heard the three friends of her. The girl just stop for awhile to think.

 

'Am I going to tell her about my dream? What if she thinks that I'm crazy after she heard it?'

 

"Dahyun unnie? What are you talking about? I am y-your love?" Chaeng asks again and the two unnies starting to .

 

'No. I'll just keep it to myself. I need to know what's happening to me and what is she for me.' Dahyun's thought.

 

"Ah-hmm I just remember something! Hahaha. Sorry." Dahyun give them a genuine smile.

 

"Oh... Okay? Are you sure you're fine Dahyunnie?" Momo and Mina asks giving Dahyun a worried face while Chaeyoung looking at her not satisfied from her answer.

 

Dahyun nodded and smiled cheekily. But she feel someone looking at her intensely. "Can we buy some foods? I'm hungry." She pouted and she heard the latter laughing.

 

'Looks like my acting skills are improving.'

 

After a long chat, the unnies decided to go home because they need to do something while Dahyun just stayed to Chaeng's house.

 

"So... Where are your parents lion cub?" Dahyun asks while roaming around the house.

 

"My Dad probably working, he's a taxi driver. While my mom...she's gone when I'm a 4th year high school student unnie." The latter answered in a sad tone obviously she's missing her mom.

 

'4th yr? That's the time when Sana unnie's dad die too.'

 

"I'm sorry Chaeng."

 

"It's okay unnie." Chaeng give her a weak smile. "So, why you decided to stay here a little longer?" She ask the latter whose busy looking around the house.

 

"Oh! You have a guitar?! You can play?" Dahyun's mood become excited after she saw a guitar from the corner of the cabinet and didn't mind to answer the question.

 

"Hmm as you can see we have, it's my brother's and yes, I can play a little." Chaeng fired back with a sarcastic tone which Dahyun tilted her head.

 

"What?"

 

"Can you play for me?"

 

"No. You're not answering my question."

 

"Okay, then. I'll play it." Dahyun started to strum the strings but she's not satisfied with the sound, so she tried to tune it.

 

"Heol. You can play too?!" The latter asked and amazed by what she's seeing infront of her.

 

"Yes? But my forte is piano." And she started to play the guitar. She choose the song Just Right of Got7 after she observed the latter's action of being uneasy around her.

 

Dahyun us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter