Chapter 1: JYP Academy

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My Mom is so disappointed. She thinks that Sana unnie just used me for the sake of her grades! What am I going to do?" The girl seems so stressed because she didn't want to admit that it might be true.

"Well, I feel the same way. I don't like her." It's a casual talk between best of friends in a coffee shop.

 

Today, there's just a few customers on the cafe that the two decided to have some break. Just to talk about their love life. Kim Dahyun is the actual owner of the coffee shop but she wanted to hide it for her personal reasons, perhaps she always tell to her classmates whose dropping by her coffee shop that she's just a crew for a part time job only. But ofcourse except for her bestfriend named Son Chaeyoung. The one and only loyal friend of Dahyun.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

It's first day of school in JYP Academy where most of people and students wanted to study here. Because for them, JYP Academy can give them a guarantee for their future. It's a new day and probably a new people to meet. Students should be wise who will choose them to be friends with. Especially, if you're not just a simple person but a very important and rich person.

 

 

Dahyun is looking for her schedule when suddenly her eyes were darted with the girl beside of her. She has a strange feeling with this girl a kind of magnetizing her.

"Uhmm, hey? Are you also from class A-C?" Dahyun asked her but the girl only nodded and didn't mind to look at her because she's too busy on writing their schedule.

"Oh, okay? Would you mind if I just wait for you right there?" She pointed the corner of the hallway.

"hmm for the orientation?" But again, the girl just smiled and nodded without looking at her.

"Hehe? Okay, see yah" she left the girl and went into the corner.

 

 

"She didn't even look at me, how can she able to recognized me? Weird. Maybe, she's just shy? But I am also a new student here, why is that?" Dahyun has a lots of questions on her mind but it was cut off when the girl is heading towards her but didn't turn around when she's already infront of Dahyun. There are lots of students in the hallway and as Dahyun's expected, the girl didn't recognized her.

"Hey Miss!" Dahyun runs towards the girl and grabs her hand. Finally, the girl looked at her, more likely memorizing every part and every corner of Dahyun's face.

"Hmm. Hi? I'm Kim Dahyun" the girl smiled at her and said "Son Chaeyoung" both of them smiled cheekily.

 

 

After the orientation for all the freshmen, the two met new friends, actually they are their classmates too. But the two got so comfortable with each other's presence that didn't mind if some of their classmates wanted to join them as a group of friends.

"Hello, can I sit here?" A girl who is so tall and so pretty asked them. The two just stared at each other like communicating with only using their minds. Chaeyoung nodded with a smile to the tall girl that now sitted beside her.

 

 

"I'm Chou Tzuyu and you are?" The tall girl smiled at her waiting for the latter's answer.

"Son Chaeyoung and she's..." Chaeng look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter