Till I Forget About You 04

Till I Forget About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho smirking went closer to the beauty who in return looked at him,but didn't react,like they didn't spent a night together or better say like they didn't know each other at all.Jaejoong looked for a while the latter and looked again infront of him making Yunho's best friend laugh a little and Yunho mad.He was one of the most handsome men in Korea and one of the wealthiest and someone like Jaejoong doesn't give him a second glance?

"Who the hell is he?I don't remember him but i just have the feeling i know him from somewhere but from where?"Jaejoong thought and looked then once again infront of him his brother and his fiance smiling,their smiles could bring light inside the room.You could see that they were happy and Jaejoong found himself jealous,he wanted to have someone to love too but he knew that no one would spend a second glance to him after they know his secret.He always thought that some of the guys who had a "crush" on him wanted him only because..they like only what their eyes see and what they see is a beauty.

He took a glass of wine and went outside he always liked the dark sky.The moon and the stars were one,he would spend hours looking up the sky and he liked the silence that the night could offer to him.

He was lost in his thoughts when he felt a hand in his waist,he turned around and saw the guy who was looking at him inside the party

"Hello beauty don't you remember me?"

"No should i?"Jaejoong said coldly and push

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter