Chapter VII

Complicated Friends

 

 * JUNHYUNG LOVES YOU *

 

Junhyung’s POV

We sat in a table only meant for two people who were next to a wall lamp that had a dim light. She still had not said a word to me.


"You have your charger." She asked.

"Nope." I said with a grin.

With her phone dying, she'll have to talk to me.

"What about your iPod?" She asked.

"It died." I said smiling at her.
 

* JUNHYUNG LOVES YOU *

 

She kept her lips tight as getting mad, but I knew she lost all her anger a while ago but still didn't want to talk to me.


I saw her look through her side bag. Ha, looking for something to distract her. She was amused then the drinks came. She looked up to see the waitress give me her number and leave. I grinned at her while she drank her drink which is called "Horchata". It's a Spanish drink, so ~~~~~ always tries it here cause she says they make so good here. My drink was a simple coke. (Yes ! Coke ~~)

 

* JUNHYUNG LOVES YOU *


I saw her smile at the satisfaction the drink gave her. This girl really appreciates her food I thought. I smiled at her. Simple girl with simple needs, that's like the most amazing girl out there. I shook myself. Nah, she's such Doojoon hyung's little sister, one of my best friends and she's too much of a little sister figure for me to catch feelings. It'll be to weird, any other way.

* JUNHYUNG LOVES YOU *

 

So why have you been acting like a jealous possessive boyfriend my mind shot back at me. I really didn't know, I couldn't help myself. I thought of all the stuff I did today. No, I'm not ashamed or embarrassed of it. That's what the guy gets for trying to flirt and have ~~~~~ all to himself. Does that even make sense? I told myself.

Oh, how I don't make sense at all. I need to get away. An idea popped in my head, I'll head over to my dad's beach house this weekend. I need alone time to figure out my thoughts cause lately they're all over the place.

When the dinner was over, ~~~~~ was cracking up. She's too easy to crack and she hates it. Oh how she needs to know no one could ever stay mad at me. Not to be cocky but it's true. Girls, they like me and fall for my looks easily. Teachers and adults think I'm a pleasure to be with and am responsible and all those good qualities they look for. Guys, Well I'm well liked. Kids and babies, they think I'm so nice and friendly. Animals, easy to please, cause I love them even though I could never have a pet myself.

So really everyone likes me and can never hold a grudge on me. It's my natural charm. Something told me I'll need more than charm for once in my life.

 

* JUNHYUNG LOVES YOU *

 

----

 

 

Short update eyh ! kkkkk

Mianhae , Im just sleepy . *A*

And i have something to tell you ~~ Press Ctrl+A then scroll up (it's written in COMIC SAN MS - 16 ) :))) You'll see ^^ & I hope you like it !Arra ???

And also , i hope you like my update . :)) I love you ~

GOODNIGHT ! :)) kkk . :*