Jungkook x Sana III

chijeukimbap

[BREAKING] BTS' Jungkook and TWICE's Sana are dating? 

- Dispatch releases photos of the two idols. They can be seen walking together, smiling and laughing at each other. (Plus! They wore matching outfits. Aren't they cute?). Based on the other photos, you can see that the two are really close. But, their companies haven't released any statement yet. 

What do you think? Are these two dating? Or nah?

 

[+167, -8] @sakookizreal: Ah! I knew it! They're dating for sure! It's so obvious in the pictures <3 

[+127,-100] @shugaInfiresMeman: NoOoO! Jungkook is mine!

 

JYP and BigHit denies rumors. Saying the two are 'just friends'

- Just a few hours after the rumors of Jungkook and Sana dating, their companies released a joint statement regarding the issue.

'The rumor about them is not true at all. The two artists told us as well that they are just friends who are casually hanging out. Please don't put malice in these photos. We are truly sorry if some got upset by this false rumor.

Continue on supporting TWICE and BTS! 

-JYP + BigHit Entertainment'

 

--

 

Their dating rumor spread like wildfire. The netizens were shocked. A lot of them also expressed that they were expecting this already. Despite the companies denying it, they can feel that there was definitely something between the two. 

 

--

 

BTS and Twice crossed paths once again in a concert. It has only been three days since the rumors broke out. The two groups' relationship isn't the same anymore. It's like they were back on that time when they weren't close to each other and they would just bow and greet for formalities. 

 

Jungkook badly wanted to talk to her. But he can't. Their manager was watching him. They've also been warned not to talk or hangout with female idols especially Twice. He can feel that Sana was upset as well. But they would secretly exchange glances from time to time with longing eyes.

--

 

Sana was on her way to the comfort room when someone suddenly pulled her to the side. 

 

"Sana-chan." Jungkook looked at her. 

 

"J-jungkook.." 

 

"Can we talk, please? Just for a minute." 

 

Sana was scared their managers will see them so she pulled him to the fire exit where there was no one around. She was surprised when Jungkook suddenly hugged her. "I'm sorry.."

 

"Eh? Why are you saying sorry, Jungkook-ah?"

 

"It's all my fault why it turned out like this.." He said with eyes full of guilt.

 

"Aniyo.. No one is at fault.. Maybe we should've just been more cautious. It's really hard to have friendship with idols of the opposite in this industry.." Sana sighed and patted his back.

 

Jungkook hugged her tightly. "I missed you, Sana-chan.." He felt her heartbeat as he said that. He smiled to himself and hugged her tighter. Sana felt his heartbeat too as her head was leaning against his chest. "I missed you too, Kookie-ah." 

 

Sana and Jungkook stayed like that for a few more seconds until they decided that they should head back before their managers look for them. They both agreed on keeping their communication even just through the phone. 

 

They weren't ignorant that what they felt toward each other is growing as time passes by. But both of them know that this isn't the right time yet.

 

--

 

 

 

 

/amshyshyshy