Jungkook x Sana

chijeukimbap


"Kookie! I heard you'll be a special MC in Music Core tomorrow." Jimin said as he jumped on the maknae's back.

"Ne, hyung. Ugh. Please get off me. You're kinda heavy." Jungkook whined and pushed Jimin off. The short hyung laughed and put his tongue out childishly.

"Hmm, with two pretty girls?" Jin teasingly said which made the maknae flustered.

"N-ne.. Ah.. what to do, hyung? I'm afraid I'll be so awkward with them.."

"Pffft. Just follow the script and apply the acting skills you've learned!" Hoseok patted his back.

"Yah, no need to get shy around them. Man up! And oh, you can just think of that Saeron kid like she's your lil' sis." Suga said like it wasn't a big deal at all. Jungkook paused and thought about it.

"But--"

"But that girl from Twice though! The shyshyshy girl. She's too cute and pretty at the same time." Taehyung said dreamily.

"Oh, Sana? Was it Sana? One of the Japanese girls?" Namjoon asked Hoseok who was searching something on his phone.

"Hmm.. Oh, yeah. Minatozaki Sana. From Osaka, Japan. Born on December 29, 1996 blablablabla.." Hoseok read her profile and nodded. "She's a noona to Jungkook then?"

"December 29? Waaa! Our birthday is only one day apart." Taehyung clapped.

"Ya, Taehyung. You have a crush on her already?" Jin smacked the arm of their alien member.

"Aniyo, hyung. I just find her cute. Especially when she does shashasha~"

"Ugh. His aegyo is making me sick." Suga shook his head and went to his room.

"Hyuuuung.." Jungkook pulled on Jimin's sleeve with pleading eyes.

"What? It's not like the first time you'll be seeing her. Plus, our groups greet each other whenever we meet, right?" Jimin crossed his arms.

"But that's different.." The maknae sighs and slumped on the couch.

"Well, we still have a day to pray for Jungkook's soul!" Namjoon said jokingly.

The other hyungs laughed and patted his shoulder. Jungkook groaned and sighed. 'Man up, Jeon Jungkook.'

-

Music Core was about to start in an hour. The two MCs, together with Sana and Jungkook, were asked to go in the waiting room so they can have a final discussion on what they should do. Sana was the first one to arrive. She took a seat and pouted when she realized that she's a bit early. She took her script and practiced it so she can avoid making mistakes later.

The next one to arrive was Jungkook. His eyes widened when he saw her sitting there. Alone. 'Should I go out and come back later? Ah! What to do..' Just as he was about to go out, he and Sana had eye contact. He gulped and walked towards her. "A-annyeonghaseyo. BTS' Jeon Jungkook imnida." He bowed formally and smiled shyly.

Sana felt he was tensed but she chose to ignore it. She stood up and bowed back. "Annyeonghaseyo. Twice's Sana imnida.." The two of them shook hands and the lass felt his hand was a bit cold.

"Uhm, are you okay sunbaenim?"

"N-ne." Jungkook sat on the opposite side. He started to read his script as well to avoid talking with her. They glanced at each other from time to time.

Silence.

Sana couldn't handle it. She suddenly laughed without any reason. The lass hated herself for that. She laughs easily especially in inappropriate situations like this. 'Omo omo. He must think I'm crazy.' She shook her head and tried to stop herself from laughing.

"Ah.. mianhae.. I just can't stand the awkward silence." She said bluntly then let out a cute laugh.

Jungkook blinked at her. 'Cute.' A voice in his mind told him. He chuckled with her and began to relax a bit. "Mianhae. Sana-ssi.. It's just.. I'm really awkward with girls.." He sighed.

"Eh? The cool Jeon Jungkook of BTS? Is awkward with girls?!" She said like she really can't believe it.

He nodded shyly. Sana started talking about random things which made the both of them laugh. Soon enough, the awkward atmosphere they had is now gone.

"That wasn't so bad, right? Sunbaenim?" She smiled warmly.

"N-ne.." He smiled back. Jungkook realized that her laughs and smiles are contagious. "So.. Sana-ssi.. Friends?" He offered his hand to initiate a high five.

Sana smiled widely and high-fived with him. "Friends."

--