Jungkook x Sana II

chijeukimbap

The two undeniably had chemistry as they stood side by side and introduced theirselves together. Now that they're already friends, Jungkook was a bit disappointed that they switched partners with the two regular MCs of the show. He kinda wished he'd be doing it with her. Although he said some cheesy lines to Saeron, his eyes betrayed him as they were unconsciously directed to Sana.

 

The other BTS members who watched from their dressing room were laughing at their maknae. 

 

"Smooth, Jeon!" Suga whistled and clapped.

 

"Ya, our Kookie is all grown up now." Jin said dramatically and sniffed.

 

"Our son.. is indeed an international playboy." Namjoon faked a sniff too and they both hugged like the proud parents that they are.

 

Hoseok was busy taking a video of it on his phone so he can replay it later and make fun of their maknae. Jimin was just laughing with Suga and imitated everything he said that was cringe-worthy. While Taehyung was stuck in his own world, smiling as he looked at Sana. 'Why so cute~'

 

--

 

Music Core ended. Sana and Jungkook, together with the other two MCs were taking selcas backstage. Soon, they bid farewell to each other. 

 

Jungkook bit his lip and took a deep breath. "Sana-ssi." 

 

"Hmm? Ne, sunbaenim?" 

 

"Just call me Jungkook." He grinned then waved at her. "Farewell for now. See you around, Sana-chan." 

 

"Ne.. Jungkookie.." She chuckled and waved back before they went on their separate ways. 

 

--

 

"You're my ideal type~" They were already on their way to another schedule and the girls won't stop teasing her. At first it was kind of funny but now they were being annoying.

 

"Stop it!" She whines. But the members didn't mind her because her enraged state still seem like aegyo.

 

"SaKook! SaKook!" Nayeon said teasingly.

 

"Eh?! SaKook? What's that?" Sana said with furrowed eyebrows.

 

"Sana and Jungkook~ Omo. Eonni, your ship has just sailed!" Chaeyoung giggled.

 

"All aboooard!" Jihyo said in her loud voice.

 

"Aye, aye! Captain!" The girls in the back said while doing a salute.

 

"Why am I with these crazy members.." Sana sighed. 

 

Mina motioned her to come close. She leaned to Sana's ear and whispered, "SaKook, SaKook~" 

 

Sana gasped and faked a sob. "EVEN YOU MINARI? THE SANEST OF ALL?!!" Everyone in the car just laughed at her. 

 

--

 

Months passed and destiny seem to bring the two groups closer. BTS and Twice mostly ended up with the same schedules, being the power groups of this year. They see each other almost everywhere. In concerts, variety shows, music shows, etc.

 

Those kind of opportunities established a close friendship between Jungkook and Sana. The two were like bestfriends already. He even refused to call her 'noona'. He didn't want to feel the one year between them. Sana agreed anyway.

 

Some of the members from each group became friends as well. Unlike in the past, they can all now smile and greet each other casually without feeling awkward.

 

--

 

"Sana-chan, wanna have bubble tea? My treat." He said while they were having a conversation through the phone. They made use of the time to catch up since the two groups didn't have any schedules for this week.

 

"Bubble tea?" Sana glanced at the wall clock and chuckled. It was already one in the morning. "At this hour?"

 

"Hmm.. what about smoothie? C'mon. You love smoothies~"

 

Sana thought about it then smiled to herself. "Arasseo."

 

"Oh, good. Come out now. I'm outside your dorm."

 

"Eh? Are you crazy? Dispatch might be lurking there." Sana frowned.

 

"Nah. No one's here. Hurry."

 

"Okay, okay! Be there in a minute." Sana ended the call and hurriedly wore a pink hoodie and a mask. 

 

She went out and looked around. "Eh? Where is- Omo!" Sana shrieked when someone suddenly held her arms. She turned around and smacked the culprit. "Ya! Jeon Jungkook!"

 

Jungkook chuckled and did a v-sign with his fingers. "Kaja!" He looked at Sana and grinned. "Ya, Sana-chan. We're wearing couple outfits."

 

Sana blinked and realized he was wearing a pink hoodie and a mask as well. She didn't know why she liked it when he said 'couple'. "Omo. Matchy matchy~" 

 

The two laughed and joked around as they walked to a cafe. 

--

 

"Ya! Remember the time when you were still afraid of girls? And you didn't want to face me alone?"

 

"I'm still afraid though." Jungkook said then shrugged. "But now, you're an exception."

 

"Pffft. Of course I am.." Sana blushed a bit. She averts her eyes from him and took a sip from the smoothie.

 

--

 

"Sana, care to explain?" JYP said as he showed her some photos. The lass gasped when she saw it was her and Jungkook. It was taken from when they went to the cafe, walking together with same colored hoodies, looking around at boutiques and even their interactions in concerts and selcas.

 

"Uhh, we went out as friends.. Pd-nim.." 

 

"You know you shouldn't be hanging out with male idols! This is now all over the internet!" He sighed and took a deep breath when he raised his voice at her. 

 

"B-but.. We're really just friends.." Sana gulped.

 

"Good. Because from now on you're not allowed to hangout with him or any male idol. And you're going to distance yourself from him. Arasseo?"

 

"Ne.. I understand.." She said sadly.

 

'Does he know about this by now? Did his company let him do the same?' Sana kept wondering in her thoughts. Her heart broke. She knew that she has already developed feelings for him. 'Maybe this is for the better.'

 

 

--

 

 

 

/amshyshyshy