Chapter 5

Only We Know (Our Secret Marriage)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AT THE RESTAURANT*

 

I explained to Soo Hyuk oppa about my problem from A until Z. From what just happened until him also accidently involved in my problem. The way he heard about my problem looks like he understand my situation but I don’t want to expect more since I don’t know about him so much. I know about his little brother more than him.

“So, can you help me?? Can you act like you are my fiancée in front of my dad and my mom?? I’m begging you. Please.” I make puppy eyes to him. He just smiled to me.

“Did Joo Hyuk know about this??” he asked me.

“Actually, I asked him to act as my fiancée but since he have a schedule on overseas. He can’t make it. But he still don’t know about my problem. I will meet him after he come back from overseas.” I feel guilty to say this but if I don’t said. I will feel guiltier.

“If he became your fiancée, you will get a lot of anti-fans.” Soo Hyuk oppa said laughed.

“Yeah, I know about that. And he also will get a lot of anti-fans from my fans.” I said as I sulked a bit.

“I can help you. But I have a rules.” he said to me with serious face.

“Really?? What it is?? I will that the rules.” I said excitedly.

“We need to marry and you need to promise me that you will follow all rules that I will ask you to do. Can you??” he explained.

“Wait. Marry and follow all rules that you will ask me to do?? That already became two rules. I can’t accept it.” I said to him.

“Okay, only one. You need t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter