Chapter 4

Only We Know (Our Secret Marriage)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*HIRAI’s COMPANY*

 

“Just act like nothing happen or you probably dead Momo. Fighting!!” I said to myself.

I walked toward my dad’s secretary and asked her if I can see my dad. “Hi, Sira unnie. Can I meet my dad??”

“Oh!! Hi, Momo. Your dad are having some discussion with Mr. Lee’s son. Mr. Lee Soo Hyuk.” she said.

“Lee Soo Hyuk?? Who he is?? I think I have heard his name before.” I said confused.

“Nam Joo Hyuk’s big brother. You know, the famous model and actor. Nam Joo Hyuk.” she explained to me.

Soo Hyuk oppa?? Is that him?? The one that I met during the rehearsal at the fashion show.

“Can I enter my dad’s office?? It’s okay unnie. I know who Lee Soo Hyuk is.” I said to Sira unnie. Honestly, I just met him once.

“Sure, I will tell your dad about this.” she make a called using the office telephone.

“How is it??” I asked her when she ended the call.

“Your dad ask you to come to his office now. Your better be careful. His voice sound serious.” she told me to be careful.

“Uhm.. Okay.. Thank you unnie. Bye.” I feel nervous and scared at the same time.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

“Come in.” dad said.

I entered my dad’s office. I saw Soo Hyuk oppa sat on the sofa near my dad. He look shocked but I’m not since I already know that he is the one who with my dad from Sira unnie.

“Oh!! Oppa. There you are. I’m so glad that you already come to meet dad before me.” I walked towards Soo Hyuk oppa and hugged his muscle arm. He became more shocked when I did that.

“Daddy, meet my fiancée. Lee Soo Hyuk.” I said to my dad.

“What?? Your fiancée?? Are you serious Hirai Momo??” dad said seriously.

“Yeah, he is my fiancée. We already being in love for a long time.” I touched Soo Hyuk oppa’s chin and look into his eyes. His eyes shown that he look totally confused at need some explanation.

“So, Soo Hyuk. Do you want to say or confess anything to me??” my dad asked Soo Hyuk oppa. Oppa looked at me again and suddenly he grabbed my hand tightly. I feel a little bit shocked. OMG!! What did he want to say to my dad??

“I’m sorry because I keep this secret f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter