Chapter 3

Only We Know (Our Secret Marriage)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*HIRAI’S HOUSE*

 

MOMO’s POV

 

“I’m home!! Mommy!!?? Daddy!!?? Where are you?? Does anyone at home??" I walked into my house after take of my shoes.

"Mommy at the kitchen, sweetie." mom answered me. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom already cook variety of foods. She make a fried rice with kimbap, short rib beef soup and sweet rice cake. My mouth already melt when looking at the foods. I take the spoon on the table and tried to taste the short rib beef soup. It is so delicious. My mom really good at cooking.

"Mommy, where did you learn all this kind of recipes?? It is delicious." I asked.

"Sweetie, don't you feel like want to hug mommy before you eat?? Stop eating. We need to wait for your daddy first. Come here. I miss you so much." I walked towards my mom as she asked me to hug her. She hugged me tightly. She must be missing me so much.

"Daddy didn't come back from work yet?? If I know, I will take him home at his office." I said.

"No, not yet. Daddy will come home as soon as possible. Why don't you change your clothes first??" she asked me to change my clothes.

"Okay, mommy. I will change as soon as possible and if daddy already come back home. Please don't eat before me. If not, I'm going to sulk. I warned you mom. Hehe." I making a joke by threatened my mom. She laughed and I left her at the kitchen alone and enter my bedroom.

I opened my bedroom's door, I looked around. I miss my bedroom and everything in there. I changed my clothes. I walked back into the kitchen and saw my daddy already came back from work.

"Daddy!!" I ran into my dad and hugged him.

"My princess, how are you??" he hugged me back.

"I'm fine. I'm hungry." I said.

"Haha. Let's eat first and then talk." he laughed.

 

After we finished eat. Dad and I took some fresh air at the balcony’s house. I feel uncomfortable when dad keep looking at me. So, I started my conversation first,

“I heard from mom that you are now being partner with Uncle Lee’s son. Is that true??” I asked.

“Yes, his son really hardworking to make his empire build up. I love his style.” dad explained and keep looking at me like he want to say something to me.

“Ahh, come on daddy. Just speak it up. I know the way you look at me because you want to ask something to me.” I make annoying face.

“You really understand me. My daughter. I want you to be honest. Can you??” daddy asked me and want me to make a pinky promise.

“Okay, fine. What it is about??” I make my promise.

“Are you….. I mean…. Did you…. Interesting with girl more than…. boy??” dad feel guilty to asked me but I truly shocked with his question. What kind of question is this?? Completely funny and nonsense.

“What are you talking about dad?? Your question doesn’t make sense at all. Of coz I like man.” I said.

“No. I didn’t mean to say that. But you know, your friendly skinship make me wonder if you like both of them. You know, biual.” he said.

“No, I don’t.” I denied.

“Then, prove that daddy is wrong.” smirk face appeared on daddy’s face. OMG. What should I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter