Chapter 6

Only We Know (Our Secret Marriage)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MOMO’s POV

 

“So, we already finish our foods. Why don’t we continue??” he started to speak again.

“Yeah, sure.” I replied.

“All right. Rules number four, I want you to stay with me together. I want you to stay in my house.” he said to me.

“WHAT??!! In your house.” I’m shocked.

“Shuuu. Low down your voice.” he said.

“Why I need to stay with you??” I asked him.

“We already engaged right?? We need to be more like a lover than stranger.” he explained.

“I don’t want to do that.” I refused.

“Okay, if you said so. I will just call your dad and tell the whole of the story.” he tried to take out his cellphone from his coat.

“Okay. Okay. You better stop it. I will follow your rules.” I stopped him to call my dad.

“Sure. Rules number five. You and me.” he smirked as he smile.

“What again?? Just tell me.” I feel annoyed already. I hope he didn’t ask me to do weird things.

“I want us to sleep in same bed. I don’t want you to sleep anywhere in my house. Sofa, kitchen or bathtub.” he said to me.

“WHAT??!! THIS IS NONSENSE!! I DON’T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE. I ONLY MEET YOU TWICE AND YOU ALREADY ASKED ME TO SLEEP WITH YOU. I’M QUIT.” I’m mad on him.

“Okay, You can quit and I on my way to call your dad and tell everything to him.” he called my dad. My dad answered his called. He put in speaker mode. I can heard my dad voice but not so loud since Soo Hyuk oppa turn the volume low. He don’t want anybody in the restaurant hear the conversations. But I still can hear my dad speak.

 

“Hi, Mr. Hirai. I have something to tell you.” he said.

“Yeah, Soo Hyuk. What it is for??” my dad asked him.

“It is about your lovely daughter.” he looked at me while he said that. I already scared and automatically nodded as I agreed with his hilarious rules. URGH!! Why I need to do this.

“What’s wrong with my daughter?? Does she okay??” dad asked him again.

“She’s okay. I just want to ask your permission if you don’t mind. Can Momo and I stay together since we already engaged.” he asked my dad.

“Uhmm… Errr… Let me see. She is your fiancée, am I right??” dad asked. Dad, please say no. I’m begging you.

“Yeah, sure.” he replied.

“Of course, you guys can stay together. You don’t have to ask a permission anymore. I really don’t mind. If you want to take her today. I allow already. Tell her that she don’t have to pick up her clothes with her. I will ask my secretary to pack for her since her mom not around.” dad laughed but I’m not. How could he said that?? I feel like my dad just sold me to another people. I’m so mad.

“Since you already said that. I’m so glad. What a good future father in-law you are. Thank you Mr. Hirai.” he said to my dad.

“Haha. Most welcome son in-law.” my dad replied. Soo Hyuk oppa ended his call with my dad. He looked at me.

“See. Your dad already allow us to stay together. Today, you will move into my house. I mean, our house.” he said as he touched my finger.

 

“Don’t touch me. I’m not in good mood.” I’m sulked. I really can’t imagined that my dad will just let me go so easily.

“Hehe. Okay, I won’t.” he laughed.

“Since I ride with you to come here. Can you give me a ride again, I want to take my car at daddy’s office.” I asked.

“Nope, we will watch a movie after this.” he said.

I refused to watch a movie with him since my head really hurts right now. I don’t know why. Maybe I haven’t get enough sleep lately. My fingers reached on my temples and I tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter