prologue

well, this is awkward »hunhan/chanbaek«

 

I was roughly woken up by noises on the hallway. It sounded like someone was moving around heavy furniture and boxes. My mind went blank for a second. I was thinking deeply why someone would do such things on Saturday morning. Right, my neighbors had moved out to Daegu so the flat next to mine was empty. Well, since this day at least. Guess I'll have new neighbors.

Fortunately for strangers I was an unbelievable patient and calm person so even though it was 6.30 in the morning, I just got up and put my old hoodie on. As I was walking to the kitchen I saw my dog lying comfortably on the couch. I couldn't fight a need to poke him so I did what my body told me to. He jerked his head up. I gently patted him and sent him a kiss. I walked away to make myself some coffee which hopefully would help me feel more awake and then I sat on the kitchen counter. I was waiting for water to boil when my dog came into the room and started staring at me.

"Good morning, Vivi", I said softly while watching him with admiration in my eyes. "Today we're going on a longer walk, what do you think about it?"

He didn't answer me but I didn't really expect him to. I'm not crazy yet. And I'm friends with Chanyeol for more than 20 years. I must be a saint or something.

After I prepared my coffee with two spoons of sugar but without milk, I sat at the table. Just when I was about to take a sip, I heard a sudden crash in the hallway. I literally jumped on my sit and hit my leg which caused me to curse loudly and splash brown liquid on the floor and my pajama pants. I sighed annoyed and got up. Did I just say I'm a really composed person? Well, I am but not when everything goes bad when I'm still half asleep. Also, I hate pink and a word "duck" but it's a story for a different day. I started cleaning the mess I accidentally made when someone knocked on my door.

I'm kinda busy now.

I tried my best ignoring the stranger but after the fourth knock I lost all my patience and almost ran to the door. I didn't look through the viewfinder, immediately I opened it with more force I actually intended and stared at the stranger with a blank face.

"Hello, I'm Luhan!", he greeted me with a large, bright grin on his face. I frowned. "I'm your new neighbo-", he suddenly stopped midsentence.

I looked at him, slightly confused and just then he started laughing loudly. I rolled my eyes at his sudden outburst. Luhan was sparing me a glance from time to time which only caused him to laugh even more. I slammed the door at his face, furious. What was so funny about me anyway? My Rilakkuma pajama pants? I got them from my mum as a goodbye gift!

This Luhan guy became the first thing on my list, titled "everything I hate and can't stand".
(Yes, I have it.)

 

//

 

hello dear readers~

I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I promise, from now on I'll post new chapters more frequently

Also, please correct my mistakes if you notice any;;; english is so hard??? who needs so many tenses anyway in polish we have three and I'm perfectly fine with it

Anyway I hope you enjoyed and don't give up on this story, it'll get better (I have so many crazy ideas lmao)

Don't forget to leave a comment<3