Chapter 9 Part 1

The Dark Protector

Jaejoong was walking his mind on those things he talked with Taeyang earlier,he knew he had another form he knew it was dangerous he knew he was dangerous and he really didn't want to hurt anyone,he didn't want to be another monster.He didn't want to be a machine that is meant only to kill,someone that doesn't feel anything at all,he had to prevent his dark side to take full control but how can he do that?How can he protect all of them,how can he protect him?

He sighed once again and went to his room he wanted to just sleep for a while and forget all those things.He opened the door to his room and went right away to his bed,he closed his eyes and let his self forget.

Yunho was passing by Jaejoong room late at night when he heard a scream from inside his Protector room.Without a second thought he went immediately inside

"Jaejoong what happened?!"Yunho asked worried and was shocked when he saw Jaejoong crying hugging his own body in his bed,he walked closer and when he tried to speak again Jaejoong hugged him placing his face in Yunho's strong chest,if it was another situation Yunho would make fun of Jaejoong but now he was sure it was something serious and he choosed not say anything and just wait for the latter to calm down or speak to him.Right then Jaejoong raised his head to look into the other's eyes..

And Right then they created a moment for the two of them no one else was in their minds just looking,breathing each other's familiar scent..

"Yunho am i a monster?"Jaejoong asked while he started crying again and one of his eye become blue scaring Yunho who was just trying to help

"No Jaejoong it's okay just relax okay?"Yunho was trying to comfort and make Jaejoong feel safe and like that hours passed and they both fall asleep in each other arms.


The next morning Jaejoong woke up in Yunho's arms,blushing he left the room while smiling like a fool to himself ,he thought about what happened last night and he thought that is was something like a dream  where Yunho didn't hate him and they were close and so he managed to calm himself and right then he knew that Yunho was the only person that could manage to make him calm down.

He went downstairs saying good morning to everyone and leaving the house it was about time to speak to him...


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello to everyone so sorry for not being active i will try to write in more stories

Are you ready for all the drama?

See yaaa~~~~~~~~

Kisses From

LittleHappyFairy~~~~~~~~