Call me

Yesterday

 

~One Week Later. Heechul's P.O.V.~

I picked up my phone, putting in Fayre's number. Not talking to her for a week is driving me crazy! I listened as the phone rang and rang. No answer

"Hi Fay, it's me. Call me.

~Two Weeks Later. Heechul's P.O.V.~

Still no call back.

"Fay, please call me. What you saw was all wrong. Please talk to me."

~Three Weeks Later. Heechul's P.O.V.~

"Hey Liv, it's me. Please have Fay call me. I need to explain what happened.

~Four Weeks Later. Liv's P.O.V.~

"Fay, call him. Let him explain himself."

"No."

~Five Weeks Later. Eunhyuk's P.O.V.~

"Alright, call me if you need me. I love you to bye." I closed my phone, and was slammed against the wall.

"Eunhyuk, stay the away from her!" Heechul growled at me. I released his grip off my shirt and readjusted it.

"No, I'm not going anywhere until she tells me, herself, that she doesn't want me around. I'm sorry Heechul, but you hurt her, not me and I can't help it she want's to be with me right now." I walked away.

"Shut up! You don't even know what happened!" He yelled after me.

* * *

~Liv's P.O.V.~

I knocked on her door. No one answered. Praying that I wouldn't see anything, I opened the door. I looked in, she was no where to found. Then I heard her. I ran into the bathroom. I saw her. She was hunched over the toilet. I ran over to her and fell to my knees, pulling her hair out of her face, rubbing her back. She was crying, more than likely from the pain of getting sick. When she finished she fell onto the ground and brought her knees to her body.

"Liv, this pain ." She mumbled.

"I know love, I think you need to go to the hospital." She looked up at me, I know why. She hated hospitals, ever since the time when she was beaten by her mom it took a long time for her to heal so she was trapped in one spot with all her thoughts and it drove her crazy. The worse thing is her mom survived that day.

"No, I'm fine, it's just because I'm depressed." She protested.

"For six weeks? It's not healthy, plus your throwing up even when you don't eat anything, I mean look at you, your skin and bones!"

"Please Liv, don't make me."

"I'm sorry Fay, but your life could be in jeopardy." She let out a deep sigh.

"Fine." She mumbled.

"I'm making it for next week."

~Six Weeks Later. Fayre's P.O.V.~

I looked at my fingers intertwined with Eunhyuk's, it made me smile, but it's not my Lullie.

"Fay stop!" I scolded myself "He's not yours." I tighten my grip with Eunhyuk's hand slightly. I laid my head on his shoulder and turned my attention back to the TV. My phone vibrated in my pocket which made me jump. Eunhyuk let out a silent laugh. I gently smacked his leg then looked at my phone. I had a text message from Liv, I opened it.

"Hey! :) dont forget about ur dr. app. today @ 3!" I let out a sigh, I had completely forgotten.

"Darnit I forgot, you're coming with me right???" I sent the message and waited for her response. I felt Eunhyuk starring at me, I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked while laughing.

"What do you have a doctors appointment for?" His tone was serious.

"Nosey much." I teased. "But Liv just thinks I need to go." A worry line formed on his forehead.

"Eunnie, it's okay, I promise." I leaned up and kissed him gently. I knew he wanted to do more but he knows better.

"Okay." He pulled me into a hug.

"Will you come with me?"

"Yeah I can." A smile crossed my face.

"Good." I kissed him again. My phone went off again and we both jumped this time, then started to laugh.

"Sorry love, cant get off work. Have Eunhyuk go with you.But call me as soon as ur done. Well gotta get back to work, love ya bye!"

"Your lame but okay that's fine. I already asked him haha bye love ya too :)!" I looked at the clock

"I need to get ready!"

* * *

I held Eunhyuk's hand in a death grip

"Fay, baby, it's okay." Eunhyuk said with a smile on his face.

"Sorry, hospitals just freak me out." He squeezed my hand and kissed me. We heard a knock on the door so we stopped. The doctor walked in and bowed

"Hello, I'm Dr. Utada." He pulled a chair over to the bed. Eunhyuk and I both said our hellos and bowed our heads. He looked at his charts.

"Well it seems your here because of excessive vomiting, is that right?" I felt my hand being squeezed, I looked over at Eunhyuk to see him smiling at me. I smiled back

"Yes, that's right."

"Well let's take a look." He rolled his chair over to me and put his stethoscope on my back and ask me to take deep breaths. Then he pressed his hands on my stomach. When he touched one spot, a weird look crossed his face. He then pressed it again, which sent pain up my spine. I let out a small whimper. He gave me an apologetic look.

"Well, Miss Dunn, just so I can get a clearer look, we are going to take an ultrasound. Please follow me."

"U-um ok-ay." I stuttered. I got up with Eunhyuk closed behind me.

"It's okay baby." He whispered in my ear.

* * *

"Well, Miss. Dunn, according to the ultrasound, the reasoning to your excessive vomiting is because your pregnant. Congratulations to you both."