Wakey Wakey

Yesterday

 

~Fayre's P.O.V.~

"Wakey, wakey eggs and ba- oh my god!" I heard Liv screamed. I quickly got up and covered myself up. I looked at Heechul, he was still sleeping. I quickly covered him up.

"Liv, get out of my room!" I yelled at her. I picked up the phone book that sat beside my bed and threw it at her.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." She said as she dodged the book. Laughter escaped .

"Liv, come on weirdo, get out!"

"Okay I am, I just wanted to let you know breakfast is almost ready." She said in between giggles.

"Okay, out now!" She laughed more and walked out. I rolled over and looked over at Heechul. He looked peacefull. He needs to get up. I leaned over and kissed his forehead and slowly moved my way down. This woke him up. He stretched and yawned

"Morning my love." He smiled. I kissed his lips.

"Morning. Breakfast is almost ready."

"What are we having?"

"Not sure, more than likely something good since Liv can cook."

"Sounds yummy." He said as he laughed.

"Yes it does. I have to pee." I jumped up and skipped to the bathroom.I heard Heechul's laughter fill my room. After I finished I looked in the mirror and I saw a huge nasty hickie on my chest.

"Lullie!"

"What?" He asked as he entered the bathroom. I turned around and showed him the hickie.

"Look at this!" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

"I'm sorry my love." He whispered in my ear. I sighed.

"I guess it's okay." He leaned forward and kissed me

"Don't be mad love." He said through kisses

"I'm not." I also said through our kisses. He ran his hands up and down my body real softly. I giggled

"What?" He asked smiling

"Nothing." I said

"I think someone's ticklish." He said tickling my sides

"Lullie, stop!" I said through laughs. He denied my request and continued to tickle me. I made my way out of the bathroom with Heechul chasing me.

"Lullie, stop." I let out a shriek of laughter. He continued to chase me. He grabbed me around my waist and pulled me close to him, kissing me passionately.

"You mean so much to me Fay." He whispered

"You mean the world to me Lullie." We stood there, foreheads pushed against each other.

"You better go put on clothes, Liv's got breakfast ready." He said.

"Well you better put on clothes too, I don't want Liv to see you , again."

"She saw me ?" He asked surprised

"Yeah, she walked in on us this morning." He started to laugh

"That's embarrassing."

"Oh trust me it was." I said as I walked into my closet. I pulled out my panda bear shorts and a bright blue shirt. I walked back out and Heechul was sitting on my bed with the clothes he had on yesterday.

"Oh yeah, you need clothes."

"Yeah, that would be nice." He said as he chuckled. I grabbed ahold of his hands and pulled him off my bed.

"Come on." He intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Okay." He pulled me close and kissed me one more time before we walked out. When we entered the living room the aroma of french toast filled my nose, which made my stomach loudly grow. Heechul looked at me and we both started laughing

"What's so funny?" Liv asked as we entered the kitchen.

"Oh nothing Liv." I said. I sat down at the table with Heechul close behind me. We were both seated Babe jumped up into his lap. I gasped.

"What?" Heechul nervously asked.

"Liv, look!"

"I see it, I see it!"

"What?" He asked again.

"Babe, Fay's dog, hasn't liked anyone but her." Liv explained. I watched Heechul relax and started to pet Babe.

"Well, I'm glad she likes me."

"Me too." I leaned over and kissed him and Babe got up and my face

"Oh hi baby." I took her off Heechul's lap and hugged her. Liv placed the french toast in front of us, so I put her on the floor.

"Looks good Liv." Heechul said.

"It is good." I said after taking a bite.

"Thanks guys." Liv said smiling, proud of her french toast.

"So, what does Liv short for?" Heechul asked. She let out sigh which made me giggle. He looked at me confused.

"It's short for Olive." I said teasingly.

"Ah, don't remind me." She hung her head, which made me giggle even harder.

"It's cute, Liv, it really is." He said encouragingly.

"Don't lie to her Lullie." I said in between laughs. I leaned over and kissed his french toast flavored mouth.

"You taste good Fay." Heechul whispered, trying to not let Liv hear, but to his luck, she did.

"Gross guys. Get a room!" She threw a piece of french toast at us. I squealed and ducked, it barely missed my hair.

"Hey watch the hair!" I said sitting back up, ripping a piece of my french toast and threw it at her. Soon we were all tearing up our french toast and was throwing it at each other.

"I bet Babe is going to like this." Heechul said as we finally finished. We all turned and looked at her. She scurried across the floor picking up the piece of french toast.

"It's good, isn't Babe?" I asked her, she wagged her tail in response. We all started to laugh. I heard something vibrate against the table. Heechul jumped and pulled out his phone. He frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I have to work." He sighed.

"Oh.'' Sadness fullied my body. What's wrong with me, I've never let a guy get to me like this, especially some guy I don't know. But this guy took your innocence, and stole your heart.He grabbed onto my arm, getting my attention.

"Come with me. Both of you." He said looking at us both. My heart stopped.

"Really?" Liv squealed. Heechul laughed

"Yes, Fay I feel like I can't be away from you and Liv, you make me laugh." With that Liv jumped up and ran to her room, laughter followed her.

"Do you really feel like that Lullie?" I asked. He leaned forward and kissed me

"Yes I do." I smiled.

"I gotta change!" I said jumping up from my seat and running back to my room. I ran into my bathroom and started my shower. I tore off my clothes and jumped in. I put shampoo and let it sit in my hair, while I was waiting I starting humming Boom Boom. When I went to wash out my hair I was at Heechul's first part.I felt arms around me, I smiled

"You are the girl that's hot all over." He whispered in my ear. I finished watching my hair with the biggest smile on my face. When I finished I looked at him

"How come your in here?" He made a shocked face and started to act like he was crying.

"You don't want me in here?" He said in between fake sobs. I giggled softly to myself before I pulled him close to me,laying my head against his chest.

"Your such a drama queen, but yes I do want you in here but all you have to put on is dirty clothes." He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on mine.

"I can live with it." I looked up at him,leaning forward to kiss him but instead I let my lips brush against mine. Even though the water was hot, I still felt him shiver. I smiled and went back to washing my hair.

"Your such a tease."

"I know." I said with a smirk. He laughed as he helped me wash my body.