A yaminom announcement

Miracles in December

The first week of the holidays..were not favorable to your dear scribe yaminom.

Apparently you make one speech (it wasn't really more like a rant) to your friends and everyone decides that your the reason everything has gone to e. And apparently I NEED to open up more about my feelings...like dude I would open up if there was someone around that would sit long enough for me to open up and not just leave after they use my ear as a battling ram, talking to me about all their problems and not even considering that hey maybe I have something I wanna say too? I guess not.

Anyway, one night with my friends (who all came home for the holidays) put me back into my depressed stage (I don't talk about that much, nor have I actually spoke about it with you guys) and I sort of had a pity party by myself and a box of kisses. To put it simply, I spaced out the entire day. I didn't want to do, say, look, read, eat, drink, anything. I finally got out of the fog and by than it was a two days before Christmas. If that wasn't enough, there was a family emergency with my uncle that kinda spooked us (but he's good now).

Did I mention there was a snow storm in the midst of all this?

But last week, in one word: .

Christmas Eve was alright...I made Christmas cookies (which prompt me to write the next chapter!). 

I was going to write that night but, lmao, okay first rule of Christmas! Never let the one person in the house who can't wrapped a present, wrap all the presents!

I literally spent most of the night, wrapping and getting angry at the wrapping paper. Okay I lied, I spent all night wrapping presents.

I was putting them around the tree (at 6 in the morning) when my lovely mother saw I was still awake and thought 'hey your up early! get started on making dinner for tonight.' I didn't wanna confess and say I hadn't slept all night so I went about and got dinner prepared and junk. 

It wasn't till 4 in the afternoon that I couldn't take it anymore and I snuck away from my family and hid behind the stack of presents and fell asleep. 

Yes, your writer, yaminom fell asleep behind a pile of open presents.

I woke up long enough to eat some leftovers from the dinner (I made!) and slipped back into a coma.

I woke up this afternoon and have been trying to move around but I'm still being lazy...finally decided to write when I saw I was watching 'Game of Thrones' most of the afternoon lmao

SO everyone!

That is why this story wasn't compeleted on time! 

But we still have one more week ahead of us before the new year starts!

Yaminom will complete this holiday fic! And even add one more chapter because she likes an even number fic XDDD

Thank you guys for sticking around for this story. I know I haven't updated for several days. I will be uploading Chapter 7 later tonight!

I just wanted to explain why I haven't updated daily like I said I would.

See guys later.

yaminom out~!