#THESOUNDOFNAMSONG

This is the song for nam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Well I know when you're around cause I know the sound
I know the sound, of your heart
Well I know when you're around cause I know the sound
I know the sound, of your heart
Well I know when you're around cause I know the sound
I know the sound, of your heart
Well I know when you're around cause I know the sound
I know the sound, of your heart

The 1975 - The Sound

 

#FASHION

"This sweater looks great.Why don't you try this?" Mino gave the sweater to Taehyun. Taehyun just nodded and went back to the dressing room. He wore the sweater and looked at the mirror. He was happy that Mino agreed to accompany him today and Mino was helping him to choose what were the clothes that would suit to him. 

 

It was almost New Year and Taehyun wanted to buy something for himself as well as for Mino but he could not think of any unique gift that Mino would like. He did not get the chance to give something to Mino in Christmas day that was why he wanted to give someting memorable to the older.

 

Taehyun went out of the dressing room to show his outfit to Mino, "What do you think?" He asked shyly, biting his lower lip. Mino stared at Taehyun for a minute, examining Taehyun's outfit. "You can pull off any outifit.You look amazing." He was truly fascinated. He was right. Taehyun could wear anything and it would look classy on him.

 

Taehyun smiled, showing his bunny teeth. "Thank you.I'll buy this."

 

"Wear it today." Mino suggested.

 

After Taehyun bought his new sweater, Taehyun and Mino decided to wander around Hongdae. They wanted to enjoy their free time. Hongdae had many fashion stores, awesome cafes, accessory stores, live cafés and clubs. People were having fun. Students, foreigners, couples, group of friends and families were strolling and shopping.

 

Taehyun was happy that he was walking with Mino. They were together. But he could not really enjoy that moment because Mino was walking fast and he was following him. "Mino yah, wait for me." Taehyun whined.

 

Suddenly, Mino slowed down and stopped walking. Taehyun bumped his forehead at the back of Mino. "Aish.Why did you stop?" Taehyun mumbled, looking at Mino who was currently looking at the light blue thermal gloves which were displayed in front of the newly opened fashion store. Mino stopped looking at the gloves and looked at Taehyun. "Mhh.Would you like to eat?I'm hungry. Let's eat." He started walking again.

 

Taehyun ignored Mino's question. He could feel that Mino liked those thermal gloves. He grabbed Mino's arm that made him to stop walking. Mino t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter