#NAMSONGDAYS

This is the song for nam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#ART

 

"Are you ready?Hurry up Namtaengie!" Mino said and left Taehyun's room. He was so excited to visit the art museum tonight. Mino was the one who asked Taehyun to accompany him. Taehyun could not help but smile. He liked the fact that they had the same interest in art.

 

Taehyun checked himself at the mirror again, making sure he would look neat and classy. "Mino-yah!Hyung Let's go!" He shouted.

 

When they reached the art museum, both of them were amazed at the paintings. Some of the paintings were plain while others were showing deep meanings. Some people recognized them and asked for their authographs.

 

After two hours of staring and examining the paintings, Taehyun noticed that Mino was no longer with him. He looked around, hoping that he could find the huge man. Did Mino leave already? Taehyun thought. He was sure that Mino would not leave him without saying a word.

 

"Namtaengie, have you enjoyed?Have you seen all the paintings?" Mino asked, waving his hands. He was standing near the door.

 

Taehyun sighed and walked towards Mino. "Yah!Where have you been?Aish.Why are you calling me Namtaengie in public?" He could not hide his annoyance.

 

Mino giggled. "You look cute when you're mad."

 

Taehyun walked away, leaving Mino. He did not want Mino to see his red face.

 

#MUSIC

 

Mino approached Taehyun who was playing the guitar in his room. "Namtaengie, I wrote this song before and I think it suits your voice. Let's record this and let yg listen to it."

 

Taehyun recorded it but he was sure something was missing. He went to Mino's room and approached him.

 

"Hyung, it's much better if we can record both of our voices in your song.Let's try to blend our voices?" Taehyun suggested.

 

"Really?Why do you think we should?" Mino asked him with full of curiousity.

 

"Because...because I have a soothing voice and you have a deep voice that everyone likes..." Taehyun stated, biting his lower lip.

 

After a week, Taehyun found Mino alone in the training room. "Where are the others?" Taehyun asked. He was holding a paper bag.

 

"They are going to watch movie." Mino said without looking at T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter