TWO

oh happy day

It was raining for a week, and Kibum is starting to get upset because the weather might ruin his plans. Thankfully, it wasn't raining when his most awaited day arrived, it was cloudy and a little bit of the sun is peeking.

 

"What a perfect day to date, old man! Get up now!" Kibum pulled the sheets to wake up sleeping man on the bed. Jinki opened his eyes and pulled Kibum on the bed, hugging him and kissing him on his forehead,

 

"Happy birthday Kibummie, my Kibummie."

 

Kibum's cheeks turned red as Jinki hugged him tighter. "Let us sleep some more, birthday boy"

 

Jinki closed his eyes once again while smiling. Kibum cannot help not to stare at his beautiful boyfriend. He looks so serene while sleeping. They fall asleep once again.

 

When Kibum woke up, Jinki was already on the kitchen preparing their lunch.

 

"Happy birthday Kibum, I prepared your favorite pasta and ordered your favorite cheesecake!" Jinki pulled Kibum's seat, like a gentleman. "Now blow your candles, beautiful man. You are now 39, but you are still as beautiful as ever. Make a wish!"

 

 

Kibum blew the candles, he then grab Jinki's wrist and dragged him beside him. They took selca together, one where Jinki stole a kiss on Kibum's cheeks.

 

"Do you remember this cheesecake Kibum?" Jinki asked Kibum sheepishly "Ah, old man who would forget! That was the worst yet my favorite birthday ever. That was when you asked me to date you." Kibum spank Jinki's shoulder while laughing so hard

 

 

After the incident in the gym, Kibum was too embarrassed to show himself again infront of Jinki. He constantly asks himself why in the world did he suddenly kissed Jinki, though he knows there is only one answer for that question. He likes Jinki, for sure.

 

 

And a week of not seeing Jinki, especially in his very hot and sweaty form, is killing Kibum so much. Though he always see sweaty Jinki during practice, sweaty Jinki in the gym is like having an intimate date with the leader in paradise featuring the holy equipments and the sweaty sweet air which makes dubu more y. He is thankful for their existence.

 

 

Back to the surprise party, Kibum isn't expecting anything from their leader now for his birthday, especially after what he has done. If there is something he expects, it actually a raging Jinki pretending that Kibum doesn't exist.

 

Kibum messaged Minho a day before his birthday asking if Jinki handed him an invitation of some sort, hoping that Jinki still prepared something, but to his dismay Minho said there was none, even after how many times asking him.

 

Kibum waited til 12 midnight waiting for Jinki to message him, but everyone has already sent him their greetings except Jinki. He fall asleep at about 3am waiting for Jinki's greeting.

 

 

He woke up late on his birthday. He didn't want to get out of bed especially after finding out that Jinki still hasn't greeted him yet.

 

"Ahhh Kibum, you fool. Why did you kiss him that day!!!! Now, he hates you." Kibum was busy beating up himself when his phone rang, it was Jinki...

"Hello?"

 

"Happy birthday Kibum~ah, I am sorry I am late?"

 

"Not really, but thanks?"

 

"Did you have lunch yet? I would like to invite you to--"

 

"Text me the address, I am coming."

 

Kibum ended the call and ran to the bathroom quickly, as fast as how his heart is beating right now.

 

When Kibum arrived in the cafè, the lady in the counter smiled at him and assisted him to his seat.

 

"Bongbong~ah! Surprise!! Happy birthday!!"

 

"Mom? Dad? Why are you here??!!"

 

"We decided to celebrate your birthday together, we haven't been celebrating it for years."

 

 

Kibum hugged his mom and dad, but his eyes were busy looking for Jinki. His mom noticed that Kibum was looking for someone,

"Sit here son,"

 

his mom pulled a seat for him and hugged Kibum once again while crying,

 

"Why are you crying, mom?"

 

"I... just miss you my son."

 

They hugged once again, Kibum's dad was laughing at them.

 

"Here he comes."

 

 

Kibum's dad suddenly announced and there at the door of the cafè is Jinki holding a bouquet of flowers.

 

Jinki went to Kibum's dad first and shake his hands, then he hugged Kibum's mom and gave her the bouquet.

 

"Thank you eommonim for giving birth to a beautiful son, and thank you for both of you for raising him so well. You did so well, you raised a strong-willed yet soft and lovely man." Jinki was on the verge of his tears, while Kibum's mom was already bawling.

 

Kibum, on the other hand, hasn't seem to fully grasp what is happening. He is still in denial that this is happening. That this isn't a dream, that Jinki is infront of his parents crying... 'Why are they crying' Kibum asked himself, confused.

 

Jinki turned himself into Kibum's direction,

 

"Kibum, I don't think I gave you your dream birthday party, I am sorry I failed you and your Paris dream, but will you go out with me?"

 

Kibum and Jinki were looking intensy in each other's eyes. Jinki held Kibum's hand and put a bracelet on Kibum's wrist. It was a silver bracelet with a butterfly pendant with blue green stone in the middle.

 

Kibum softly said "yes" in between his sobs. His mom and dad hugged each other, looking very happy and satisfied with what is happening.

 

Kibum hugged Jinki and kissed him on the lips.

 

"I thought you hate me because I kissed you."

 

"No, thank you because of that I came to realized that I like you."

 

 

"This is the worst birthday surprise, but I love it the most, I love you old man."

 

"I love you too Kibum, my Kibum."