THREE - FINAL

oh happy day

He kissed me. Kibum kissed me. 

 

The thought of Kibum kissing him didn't leave Jinki's mind the whole week. He stopped going to the gym after the incident, afraid that he will bumped into Kibum, cannot control himself and kiss the younger man again.

 

It was the kiss which confirmed everything for Jinki. He has always been confused of what he is feeling. He doesn't want to accept to himself that he is gay, gay for Kibum.

 

The acceptance wasn't easy. Jinki told his mom and dad first, that he is gay. His mom cried, of course, his only son, who she dreams of giving him a lot of cute grandchildren, apparently likes men too. It was heartbreaking for Jinki to see his mom cry, to fail his mom. But Jinki's dad reassured him that they accept him for what he is, that they support his decision. 

 

He also consulted his hyung, Kim Yeon Woo, about this, about him being gay. Yeon Woo already knew that Jinki was inlove with Kibum, when they drink, Jinki will always praises Kibum and compares himself to Kibum-- how he isn't at par with Kibum. Yeon Woo hugged him to give him strength. It was also Yeon Woo who asked him if he wants to pursue Kibum.

 

"So, will you ask him out?"

 

"I... can't. I don't know."

 

"He likes you."

 

"... but he deserves better."

 

"Jinki, you won't know if you are enough if you won't try."

 

And thus, they planned the worst and most cringey birthday party.

 

Jinki went to Daegu two days before Kibum's birthday. He spent two days on Kibum's hometown, learning new things about the man who he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

 

Kibum's mom was crying when Jinki told them that he wants to pursue their son. They told Jinki how much their family treasures Kibum because he is a blessing, an angel. And they are very glad that someone like Jinki fell for their child.

 

They are aware of Kibum's ual orientation, Kibum's closests friends from pre-school to high school were all girls. And they overheard Kibum crying over his first heartbreak over his crush during high school.

 

Jinki also visited and offered flowers to the grave of Kibum's late grandmother. Jinki knew how much Kibum loves his grandma. When Kibum's grandmother died, Kibum was so devastated that he wasn't there when his grandma took her last breathe. Jinki saw it all, how Kibum, after their shoot, hid on a corner and cried really hard. It was Jinki who gave him a handkercheif and told the manager that Kibum went home to attend his grandma's burial.

 

 Jinki, together with Kibum's parents travelled to Seoul to celebrate Kibum's birthday. Jinki thought that it was a good idea to bring Kibum's parents when he asks Kibum to date, so Kibum wouldn't turn him down. And ofcourse, why would Kibum turn him down.

 

Time went so fast. The next thing Jinki knew was that Kibum was crying infront of him, hugging and kissing him on the lips again.

 

"This is the worst birthday surprise, but I love it the most, I love you old man."

 

"I love you too Kibum, my Kibum." 

 

 

 

 

"That was so cheesy, old man."

 

"Maybe because we were eating cheesecake?" 

 

"No, you won't ruin my birthday with you lame puns, honey."

 

Kibum, Jinki and the rest of the members decided to retire in the industry after their 20th anniversary. They still meet sometimes, during birthdays and their debut anniversary. Jonghyun and Taemin continued as singers, while Minho as coach of his own Soccer team. Jinki opened his own coffee shop while Kibum has his own clothing line. They were where they wanted to be.

 

"Jinki, let's go to a theme park today please?" Kibum flashed his cutest pout to Jinki while washing their dishes.

 

"We aren't getting younger Kibaem~ah, as a matter of fact, you just got older today." 

 

"But it is such a nice sunny day, we don't want to waste it."

 

Kibum's face turn gloomy. Jinki stood up and backhugged Kibum, holding his hands, and washing plates together. 

 

"Let's stay home today Kibum, please?" Jinki whispered softly in Kibum's ears.

 

Kibum's body stiffened and suddenly it was hot.

 

"Is that okay Kibum?" Jinki continued to tease Kibum, now kissing his left cheek.

 

Kibum almost slipped a plate on his hand.

 

"Stop it, old man. Get off me." Kibum said and shrugged Jinki off his body.

 

"Ouch!!" Jinki screamed slightly

 

Kibum went to look at Jinki who is holding his knee.

 

"Why Jinki? Are you alright??"

 

"Kibum... the reason we cannot go out today is that... my... knee is hurting, maybe because of arthritis? Your old man is really an old man now." Jinki was embarrassed while telling it to Kibum.

 

"Ahahahahha. Aigoo my old man is now old." Kibum said while patting Jinki on the shoulders.

 

Jinki pouted and is upset.

 

They spent the whole day watching movies together. Kibum's head was resting on Jinki's legs. They were on their third movie when Jinki felt that Kibum was already sleeping.

 

He traced his fingers on Kibum's face. First the brows, his eyes, then the nose, his lips, his dimples, his cheeks, his skin. Everything was beautiful by their own, but together they are perfect. They fit perfectly Kibum and his character. 

 

Jinki kissed Kibum on the lips, and "Sorry I always give you the worst birthday celebrations." And kissed him once more.

 

"Everyday must be my birthday because you always give me the best, Jinki." Kibum replied, smiling.

 

_________________onkey____________________

 

Thank you for reading guys. It is my first chaptered fic, though it wasn't supposed to be chaptered, I am just lazy and lacks inspiration. I know I still lack a lot and my story is so confusing and has a lot of unnecessary scenes, but I hope to learn more. 

 

Please comment good or bad, it will help me a lot. Thank you and I hope you'll support me on my future fics too.