Three (final)

Love You Forever

Best friend? Your mate is your brother's best friend? How? Jongin laughs. "I never brought him over because I didn't want him to know about the whole vampire thing. But I guess that doesn't matter now!" Baekhyun laughs. You're still confused but happy that everyone is getting along. Jongin goes to help Jimin cook dinner. You smile at Baek. "Well that went well!" He hugs you. "Yes, yes it did!" He says with a kiss. The night goes well. After you leave Baekhyun insists on walking you home. He gets you to your door and kisses you goodnight. "Baek, please call me when you get home." He smiles and agrees. 

You get inside and get ready for bed. All of sudden your body is filled with dread. You don't understand what to make of this feeling so you call Jongin. You explain it to him and the first thing he asks about is Baekhyun. You realize you haven't heard from him. Jongin hangs up. You call Baek but there is no answer. You wait and wait nothing. Finally Jongin calls you. "Come to the hospital now." You get there as fast as you can. The dread filling your body gets worse by the minute. My heart is in so much pain and you don't know why. Jongin finds you and he looks upset. Then he opens the door. You see Baekhyun hooked up to a machine and covered in bandages. You run over sobbing. "Jongin what happened?!" You scream. He explains that after Baekhyun left your house that he was attacked by a group of people. You stand up ready to find them. Jongin stops you. "I already took care of them." He says with a somber look on his face. You sit next to Baek and hold his hand. Jongin looks at you. "Sis, he isn't going to survive." You start sobbing again, begging Baekhyun to come back. You could feel every ounce of pain he felt. Jimin sits with you. "Tell her Jongin." You look up. "There is only one way to fix this." After he's done explaining you finally speak. "Jong, I can't make that decision for him. Doesn't he have family?" Hinging shakes his head. "No. He has no one but you."

You decide to take a walk. You needed to think this through. Jimin finds you. "Are you okay?" you sigh. "Min, how can I make this choice? Of course I want him here forever. But is it my place to do that? Can't Jong do it?" You sob out. She frowns. "No. It has to be you. He's your mate. You do what you feel is right in your heart." You walk around for a bit more then return to the room. There are a bunch of nurses and doctors rushing in. Jongin is kicked out. He grabs you. "You need to make a decision. There isn't much time left." You hug your brother. "I'm ready to do it. I need him." Once the doctors leave you go into the room. "Okay. All you have to do is kiss his lips and drip a bit of your blood in his mouth. It will seem like he's died. Which is has but he will awaken within 10 mins. So that means once you're done we have to get out of here. He will find us." You nodded your head. You placed both of your hands on Baekhyun's face. "Please don't hate me for this Baek." You bit your lip enough to draw blood and kissed him. You didn't want to stop. Jongin pulled you off and you walked out of the room. You both waved to the nurse and left. 

"Jongin! You said 10 minutes. It's been over an hour!" You yell. He laughs. "He's dead and has to sneak out of the hospital. Relax." Jimin takes you to the spare bedroom and you decide to rest. You lay there with your eyes closed when you smell him. Your eyes shoot open and you jump up. Baekhyun wraps you in a hug. You start crying. You are finally able to speak. "What took you so long!" You say. Then you hear it. Baekhyun's gorgeous laugh. "Man! For someone who didn't want a mate, you sure are being clingy." You laugh at him and finally open your eyes. You're shocked to see all of his injuries gone. You run your hands over his face and as your hands touch his lips, he kisses your fingers. "I just have one question." He asks. You look up at him. "You didn't have to, like, my blood out did you?" You laugh and explain to him that it isn't like the movies. He smiles. "But hey guess what?! I get to love you forever now." He says with a laugh. "You're not mad at me for making the decision for you?" You say with a sigh. "Of course not! The thought of losing you was what hurt the most." You smile at him. "I can't wait to love you forever."