One

Love You Forever

You could smell him before you saw him. When you realized what was happening you knew you were ed. You didn't want this. It wasn't supposed to happen. But you knew it was too late. You hadn't even seen his face and you were hooked. You searched the halls for him. Practically salivating the closer you got. Then you saw him and you knew you were done for. You weren't going to let yourself succumb to him. You couldn't. He was very obviously human. You knew if you got closer it would be over. As soon as his eyes made contact with yours and he noticed him moving toward you, you bailed. 

Outside you started to feel better. You didn't want or need a mate. You have been alone since you turned. You didn't know the mate rules and didn't want to. You liked being alone, you enjoyed your solitude. But of course, vampire rules say once you find them, you're stuck. You would stay unstuck as possible, which meant never seeing that gorgeous messy haired red head ever again or so you thought. Luck not being on your side he was in all of your classes. Having to smell him all day and not get to do anything hurt. You were in physical pain. You could tell he was too. After class you flee the room to get some air. You find Jimin, your best friend; she looks concerned. You can't say anything because she is an advocate for mates. That's how you met. She is your older brother's mate. She can see right through you. "You've been acting weirder than normal, what's up?" You frown. "Nothing Min! I'm fine." She rolls her eyes and as she is walking away she says the one thing you didn't want her to say. "I know something's up and I'm gonna find out."

You decide to stay home for the last 2 days of the week. You couldn't shake this feeling. Your mom seemed to have figured it out. So you confided in her. She explained that wanting to avoid it was natural but you will have to eventually give in. You sighed. Jimin comes running into your room. "I figured it out!" She screams. You're internally flipping out. She's gonna try to play matchmaker. "So the new kid came up to me today asking where you were. I explained and knew it." You tense up. "Min please leave it alone" she laughs. "Oh I will. Because he has a girlfriend now." You felt it in your stomach. The jealousy bubbling up and consuming you. Who was it?! Did they know he belonged to you? You would rip her......wait he isn't yours. You should be happy. Thrilled. Jumping up and down. "What is wrong with me?" You whisper as Jimin keeps talking. "There's a party tonight, wanna go?"

You, your brother, and Jimin get to the party. So far, so good. You get a drink, mingle with your friends. That's until you smell him. You try to control it, until you see them together. You're fighting every urge to run over and kill the girl. You make eye contact and he smiles. Then waves and the girl turns and rolls her eyes. That's when you see it, the tiny smirk and wink she throws at you before diving for his mouth. You snap. You make it to the so fast and throw her off. The boy stands there speechless. The girl gets in your face yelling asking why she did that. The final question is what throws everyone off but not her. You grab her by the collar and yell "BECAUSE HE IS MY MATE." As soon as the words leave your mouth she's gone. After a minute you realize what just happened. A tap on your shoulder convinces you to turn around. The boy looks confused. "Mate?" You sigh "yes, my mate." "What does that....." before he can finish his sentence you kiss him. After he pulls away he smiles. "Holy , I feel so much better. How did you...." you laugh "mate!" He thinks for a minute then laughs. "Well if we're mates, maybe you should know..."
Before he could finished, you ran out the door.
"I'm Baekhyun."