Two

Love You Forever

Baekhyun, Baekhyun, Baekhyun! You couldn't get his name out of your head. It has been 3 week since the party and a week since you had gone to school. You made it the first week but it felt like now that he knew the pain was worse. Jimin made sure to bring home your work and give you an update on Baekhyun. Apparently he asked about you everyday. You were trying to be strong but you couldn't avoid him forever. 

That night Jimin drags you out to a coffee shop. "You've been locked up in that house too long." You both get some coffee and sit. "So I have some bad news." She says. That's all you need is more bad news. You give her a small smile and she continues. "Jongin and I are moving out." She pauses and waits for your response. You couldn't help but be upset. You knew this is what they needed so you put on your best fake smile. "Jimin! That's awesome. Make sure I have my own room." She smiled and hugged you. That's when you smelled him. He was at the front of the cafe with his keyboard. Your eyes were glued to him. When you caught your eyes on him he winked at you. You shook your head and smiled. He started playing and you were done. He had the most beautiful voice. "Jimin. I think I'm ready." This comment made her squeal. Once Baekhyun was done, you made your way up to him. The girls buzzing around him left. "You're not going to run away again are you?" He say ys with a laugh. You giggle. "Of course not, I think I have some explaining to you." 

The two of you end up talking for hours. After the shop closes he asks to take you on a walk. You haven't explained anything to him yet. But he decides to ask. "I don't get it. It feels like I've known you forever. It hurts when you're near and I can't touch you. I'm going crazy." You smile. "Baek. You aren't crazy. Let me explain." You explain to him about you being a vampire and him being your mate. He's looking at you in shock "if it scares you, you can leave." He shakes his head. "No. You're mine and I'm yours. Forever." You smile and he leans in for a kiss. You both decide to take it slow. So you start off with hangouts. 

After a couple months of hanging out, baekhyun finally pops the question. "Can I take you on a date?" You, of course, say yes. He takes control and plans everything. The day of the date you come home to a box at your front door. The note says "wear this and be ready by 6." You take the box and rip it open. Inside it's a pretty soft red sundress with black heels to go with it. You spend about an hour getting ready. Once Baekhyun gets there and spins you around to watch your dress spin. He walks you to his car and you're off to a restaurant. Once there and seated he starts talking. "I honestly don't know what to do with all these feelings. It seems entirely too fast for me to say this but I'm in love with you." You feel the tear run down your cheek. "I'm in love with you too, Baek. I never wanted a mate. I figured my life was good and I could be alone. But you are the missing puzzle piece in my heart that I didn't know I needed." He smiled and got up. You stood and he hugged you. 

From then on you and Baekhyun were attached at the hip. Jimin went crazy because she wants to double
Date. Baekhyun is too scared to meet your family. You put it off for awhile but Jimin insisted. The night of the dinner came. You and Baekhyun were on your way to jongin and Jimin's apartment. "Okay so my brother can be kind intimidating but he's a huge teddy beast." You knock and Jimin answers. She invites you and you go find Jongin. "Come meet my mate." He laughs and comes out. Before you can introduce them Baekhyun speaks up. "Kim Jongin?!" Jongin's jaw drops "Byun ing Baekhyun." He yells out as he hugs him. "Dude it's been so long! I've missed you so much Kai." "I can't believe you're my little sisters mate!" You still looks back and forth confused. "Calm down sis. Baekhyun and I met my senior year and he's been my best friend since then but he left and we lost touch. This is so awesome."