oo2 Finally

Singed with Fire
Please log in to read the full chapter

Throughout the trip, Jungkook found himself staring outside the whiteness of the snow. He watched as the snow piled on the window, only to be toppled over by the wind as Yoongi’s speed accelerated.

“What do you want to eat tonight Kookie?” he heard Taehyung ask and turned towards the passenger seat. “Not sure, hyung. I’ll let you decide.” Taehyung nodded and thought about it a while. “Is Japanese okay?” Jungkook nodded, to which the older replied with a smile. “I’ve been craving sashimi for a while now.”

Jungkook grinned. “Are you sure you’re not pregnant, hyung?” he said, amused as Taehyung’s face slowly turned red. “With the amount of time you and Yoongi hyung spend together, I don’t think it’s surprising to be pregnant and -”

“Ya!” Taehyung exclaimed, completely flustered, and right beside him is his boyfriend who was laughing along with Jungkook. “Men can’t get pregnant Jungkook, what are you talking about?!” He complains and feels his left hand being laced with Yoongi’s. “It’s okay babe.” Yoongi smiles. “We can prove the world wrong about how men can’t get pregnant by making you pregnant.” Taehyung made a face and pulled his hand away to hit Yoongi lightly on the arm. “Hyung!” he says. “Kookie’s underage, what are you talking about?!”

Yoongi exchanged a look with Jungkook through the rear-view mirror. “Of course, babe. Of course.” Jungkook simply shook his head with a grin.

Not long after, they reached the Japanese restaurant they frequent in. Getting away from the cold as fast as they could, all three rushed inside.

“Can we get a table for three please?” Yoongi tells the waitress after being sure that there weren’t any snow left on him that could potentially fall on the other guests of the restaurant.The waitress nodded and got three menus off of the front counter and led them towards their table.

“I’m starving. So,” Taehyung starts as he finally settles in his seat. “I’m going for some salmon sashimi, uni sushi, tempura, and a bowl of udon.” when he was done stating what he was about to eat, he raised his head to meet Jungkook’s blank face and Yoongi’s ‘are you really going to eat all that?’ look. He made a face. “What?”

Jungkook and Yoongi were pulled from their trance, in which they replied with a shake of their head and decided to look at their menu instead. “Uhm…” Jungkook started, flipping through each page. “I’ll probably have some katsudon and some unagi rolls.” Yoongi nodded at his choices. “And I’ll most probably have the same thing.”

They both looked at Taehyung, who was giving them an ‘are-you-kidding-me?’ face. Yoongi smiled and took a hold of Taehyung’s hand on the table. “Nobody’s as hungry as you are right now babe.” the latter looked offended. “Are you calling me fat, hyung? Because if you are, I’m go-” that made the older laugh and interrupt him with a kiss on the tip of his nose. “You’re gorgeous, Kim Taehyung.” Yoongi gave another kiss, and this time, it was on the other’s lips. “And you’re all mine.”

Taehyung puffed his cheeks and pretended to still be angry. “You’re seriously good with your words hyung.” Yoongi smiled and gave Taehyung’s hand a last squeeze before his hand fell on his lap once again.

Jungkook watched the whole interaction.

This was another reason why this made him want the bond called ‘soulmate.’ The synchronization of their emotions were so evident. He wanted one for himself too, but as was mentioned, he didn’t believe in those things. Nobody was sure if their soulmate was still alive or even in the same generation. Taehyung was just lucky that he found his in his lifetime.

After giving their orders to the waitress and having their tables cleared, Yoongi’s phone started to ring.

Giving a whispered sorry, he places the phone against his ear. “Yes, hyung?” he side eyes his lover and mouths an ‘It’s Jin hyung’, to which Taehyung nods. “Oh?” Yoongi says a few seconds later. “When? Thursday?” he nods. ”Sure thing, I’ll tell Taehyung.” the older smiles and looks at Taehyung. “Jin hyung says hi and he loves you.” the latter smiles and leans closer to Yoongi and the phone. “I love you too, hyung!” he says and Jungkook heard laughter from the phone, as well as a “See you later.” and the phone was put down.

“Jin hyung says he wants to meet up for the usual meet up on Thursday.” the older says. In reply, Taehyung shrugs. “That’s fine with me.” and then he turns to Jungkook. “You want to come with us that day Kookie?” Jungkook ponders a few minutes and shrugs. “I don’t think I’m busy that day, so sure.”

And then a few more stories were exchanged, until their orders were served.

Jungkook and Yoongi stared at the display in front of Taehyung. Just the udon itself had been a big serving, but there was also a whole tray for the sashimi, a whole plate for the sushi and a bowl full of tempura displayed on their table.

“Uhm…?” Jungkook stared at the food. “Are you sure you won’t end up with an upset stomach hyung?” Taehyung looked up at him and blinked. “This isn’t just mine. You two are eating this with me.” the other two exchanged a look and pointed at their own food. “Uhh? We have our own serving.” he made a face. “Your point?” he said. “You have a void called a stomach Jeon Jungkook. We both know you can eat all the food that’s on the table.”

Yoongi looked surprised and looked at Jungkook, who laughed at his expression. “You can?” he whispered, pointing at all their food, in which Jungkook replied with a shrug. “Oh, I promise you hyung, he can.” and all of a sudden, he started laughing. “Speaking of, you should actually watch this video I took around a year ago when he joined an eating contest.” Jungkook’s mouth opened in protest. “Ya! I thought you promised you wouldn’t show that to anyone?”

Taehyung looked at him. “Did you just say ‘ya’ to me, Jeon Jungkook?” Jungkook swallowed and immediately grabbed his chopsticks. “Hmm, what do I eat first?” he says, avoiding the daggers Taehyung was sending his way. “No

Please log in to read the full chapter