oo3 Wings

Singed with Fire
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook blinked. A what?

“Sorry, hyung.” he begins. “Would you mind repeating that?” Taehyung looked at his lover and gave a sigh. The former faces Jungkook’s back against one mirror. “This.” he points, and Jungkook turns to the mirror, and to his shock, there was indeed a huge tattoo covering his back.

Donning his back was a tattoo of a pair of black wings that went from his shoulder blades to an area that his pants was still covering. In contrast, right in the middle was a flower that was purple in color.

“Why on earth is there a flower in the middle of a pair of wings?” Yoongi noted, making the youngest turn to him.

Taehyung deadpanned and looked at Jungkook. “Did you have your back be tattooed without telling me?” Jungkook made a face as if he just heard the most out of this world comment. “Now why on earth would I do that?”

“Because two tattoos of different elements are impossible to have! One of these must be an ink tattoo.”
“But I haven’t the time to go to a tattoo parlor hyung!”
“You don’t have to lie Kookie.”
“I’m telling the truth though!”
“Calm down Taehyung!”

The two had stopped bickering when Yoongi interrupted.

He approached Jungkook to take a closer look at his back, and after a long while of scrutinizing, Yoongi sighed. “It’s...a soulmate tattoo.” he said. “Both of it.”

Taehyung stared at Jungkook’s back. It was pretty unusual for two tattoos to appear, but if it does happen, the other overlaps, which indicates it to be a single entity tattoo. However, despite the fact that Jungkook had two, it wasn’t overlapping. The younger’s tattoo weren’t even touching, not in the slightest, which meant that they were from two different elements, which was unheard of.

“What does this mean?” Taehyung turns to his older lover with worry in his eyes. Yoongi could only shrug. “Wouldn’t Jin hyung know someone though?” that made the latter blink and gasp in realization.

Jungkook blinked, as if realizing who they were talking about as well. “Is it Namjoon hyung?” Yoongi nodded. “If it’s anything soulmate related, Namjoon would know.”

Both nodded and Yoongi brought his phone out. He then turned towards the door and left the room. “Just continue looking through clothes. I’ll talk to Jin hyung.”

“Okay.” was Taehyung’s meek reply before turning back to Jungkook and letting him try out the other clothes.

They left the dressing room a few minutes later, with Taehyung holding the clothes that were to be bought while Jungkook held the ones to be brought back.

Yoongi got up from where he was sitting and looked at the clothes Taehyung was holding. “Don’t you think that’s a little bit too much babe?” he asks, blinking, in which his younger lover replies with a shake of his head and a grin. “It’s for Kookie anyway, so I don’t mind splurging on him every now and then.” Jungkook made a face. “You always splurge on me hyung!” he starts. “I mean, I’m really thankful with how you spoil me, don’t get me wrong, but isn’t this too much?” Taehyung deadpans. “You’re point?”

“Hyung!”
“Shush Kookie. Just let yourself be spoiled.”
“But I’m already spoiled enough by you!”
“So, what do you think hyung?”
“Uhm...I think they all look good?”
“Right? Kookie looks good in a lot of them.”
“Don’t ignore me hyung!”
“Hmm...what to get next?”

And with that ends Jungkook’s attempt at getting Taehyung’s attention, who was intentionally ignoring him. This time, the older grabs the cart that Yoongi had grabbed and placed the clothes he was holding while he quietly got the ones in Jungkook’s hand and gave it to the employee.

“Alright, let’s go.” he says to no in particular, but the two knew when it was time to stop arguing with Taehyung because they know that they’ll never beat him.

Jungkook puffed his cheeks, defeated  “Whatever…” Yoongi gave him a knowing smile, and all he could do was snort.

In the end, Taehyung bought Jungkook at least three dress shirts, six regular shirts, four jeans, and another pair to add to his hundreds of timberlands, courtesy of Kim Taehyung.

Yoongi blinked at all the bags, and then at Jungkook. In reply, all the younger could do was sigh with an apologetic look. “Don’t even bother asking hyung.” he begins. “He’s always like this. Jin hyung gives him so much allowance, and Taehyung hyung doesn’t know where to spend it, and he found his money’s purpose by spending it on me. I don’t know why he doesn’t spend it on himself.”

“Because Jin hyung dotes on me as much as I dote on you.” person in question stands in front of Jungkook, hand on his waist. “So, I’m spoiling my baby boy.”

Jungkook makes a face. “Why does that make you sound like my sugar daddy?” Taehyung laughed. “It’s technically what I am to you, right?”

“But I keep saying that you don’t have to!”
“And I keep saying that I want to!”
“And I want you two to zip it, before I leave the both of you here.”

A third voice interrupted again, and this time, the two immediately kept their mouths shut.

“Will you two children please stop bickering and act like proper adults!” Yoongi scolds, and Jungkook slightly raises a hand. “But hyung, I’m not technically an adult, I’m-” he was cut off when Yoongi scowled at him. “Your point?” Jungkook shakes his head. “I...it’s nothing hyung.” the older snorted. “Now, there will be no fighting, or I will seriously walk out on you two.” they both nodded.

“Good.” Yoongi sighed and turned to his boyfriend. “Now, where to?” Taehyung thought for a moment. “I was thinking of the game store to get that game that Kookie said he wanted.”

Jungkook’s eyes widened. “Now, wait a second, hyung! Will you please sto-” he saw Yoongi raise a brow. “Ugh!” he bit his lip as Taehyung turned to look at him. “No. It’s nothing. Nevermind.”

“Well then, let’s go.” Taehyung gestures towards the direction of the game store.

“Oh, by the way,” Yoongi starts. “Jin hyung and Namjoon are meeting us tomorrow at two in the cafe.” his lover nods. “Alright.”

Jungkook just wanted this shopping to end. A pending headache was starting to show itself, and dealing with Taehyung was stressing, especially when he’s on EXTREME DOTE mode on Jungkook.

In the end of the shopping, Jungkook was dropped off home with at least fifteen bags in tow.

Too tired to arrange the new items bought, he left all the bags on his couch and headed for his room and headed to the washroom.

As he took his shirt off, his eyes were on the mirror, eye to eye with the person that was staring right at him.

With a sigh, he turned around and examined at his newly earned tattoo.

“When…?” he asked no one. “Who?”

Jungkook was roused from sleep due to the incessant ringing of his door bell, along with the ringing of his phone.

Forcing himself to wake up, Jungkook sleepily reached for his phone that had been on top of his side table and squinted.

Taetae hyung is calling

Jungkook

Please log in to read the full chapter