puppy love

Fool Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 years later ...

‘I do not know love can be like this ...

Jung Eunji a 16-year-old teenager who was in second grade high school was hit by puppy love.

 “ Why him? Wae ......” Eunji stared into her  diary.

“ fall in love is difficult for me. I can’t bear with this......!” mess up her hair.

Flashback.....

in a park near the Han River. Eunji and Baekhyun two teenagers who were enjoying the holiday period before entering the new school year in high school.                                                                  

“ Eunji-ah did you determine where you want to continue your high school?”

“ not yet... but it seems Yunho oppa already enrolled me to the same school as you oppa.”

“ Good! I will introduce my friends to you.”

“ I already know your friend. Chen oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Xiumin oppa and  who else often do you call kkamjong? “

“ you mean kai?”

“ yes Kai. Kkamjong Kai!”

“ But there is another one that you don't know, yet.” Baekhyun grinned meaningful to discuss this one.

“ yeoja.” As a forecaster Eunji read Baekhyun minds.

“ Wahh ... daebak. What now do you become a fortune teller? “ said Baekhyun by holding Eunji face with both his hands.

“ geumanhae you made my face hurt you know!”

“ Mian.” Baekhyun stop squeezing Eunji chubby cheeks with guilt.

“ Chanyeol oppa who said if oppa like someone. And...”

“ and???”

“ and she is your senior in school.”

“ wahhh that brat... he can’t keep a secret!”

“ so... if Chanyeol oppa didn’t say it then it will remain be a secret?”

“ not like that. I just wanted to tell you in person.”

“ falling in love seems make you to a man who have many secrets.”

“ not like that Eunji-ah. I don’t know how to explain my feeling”

“ just say that. Like always you said  Don’t think too much!”

“ for this one different. This...”

“ your feeling for girl and  this is first time you like this. Iam right?”

“ how do you know?”

“ I know you more than 5 years. and this is the first time you're like this.”

“ you right. without us knowing our friendship has been running long enough”

they silent for a while, enjoy the view of the Han river in front of them...

“ i don’t know”

“ pardon?”

“ ani, forget it. Kajja This is too late”

flashback end..

tok...tok...tok...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter