first meeting

Fool Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gom-se-mari-ga han ji-bae iss-eo
a-pa-gom, eo-ma-gom, a-gi-gom

A little girl was playing with three teddy bears in a park alone. But without her knowing there is a pair of eyes who had been watching her, wanted approach but feel worry if the child was disturbed by his presence. Actually, he was attracted by the sound sweetly little girl who was playing with three teddy bears. From the distance is not too far away he smiled at every note that comes out of the mouth of the girl. (In this story Eunji age 8 years and 10 years Baekhyun)

Kleek ....

The little girl turned to her side and found a little boy who looks confused. Looks like someone is caught stealing.

" Sorry, I.."

"Annyeonghaseyo!" little Eunji courtesies.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

" who are you? Are you new here? I've never seen you before. " asked little Eunji

" Byun Baekhyun and you right I was just moved house around here along with my parents."

" Jung Eunji. Nae ireumeun Jung Eunji imnida" Eunji replied with a small smile on her face.

"You like to sing? you know, you have beautiful voice" Asked a little Baekhyun with curiosity and amazing face.

The little Eunji just nodded with a little smile on hes face as an answer.

"You play alone here? What if your parents looking for  you. "

Little Eunji bitterly smile.

"They will not be looking for me. But I'm looking for them in my dreams. "

little Baekyun confused.

"My parents are not here anymore. They are there " pointing her right index to the blue sky in the winter.

"You mean your parents are dead?"

little Eunji nodded with a bitter smile.

"Sorry I didn’t mean"  little Baekhyun feel guilty.

"Gwaenchana. Yunho oppa told me if I should not to be sad. If I'm sad they are in heaven will also be sad if they knew I was crying. "

Baekhyun amazed with little Eunji. This is their first mee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter